XChosenOne1's SFX

Started by XChosenOne1, August 21, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How much work do you think SFX is?

Alot!!!!!
So-so
Not really that much
Ironicly not at all
i have no idea/idk????
Quote from: Crashout on August 24, 2012, 04:32:40 AM
Aight cool when is  it gonna be 8)
Whenever me and you are ready ok




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I am ready
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0





Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

When will you be?
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0

Quote from: Crashout on August 24, 2012, 04:26:33 PM
When will you be?
I'll PM you when i'm ready




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Aight cool 8)
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0

How about a Master Chief over Snake?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on September 11, 2012, 10:29:21 PM
How about a Master Chief over Snake?
i'll try




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Ok ppl here's the deal, i'm going to be Taking 10 SFX request each week

10 users can request SFX, So post as Soon as you can so i can do it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Toad over peach, please? You can email me at ryanmcintosh62@yahoo.com

Quote from: RyanAnayaMc on October 06, 2012, 05:38:01 PM
Toad over peach, please? You can email me at ryanmcintosh62@yahoo.com
Sure i'll do toad




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Well, I was gonna do this myself, but I may as well get some help.

Trying to do Roy over Jigglypuff. The Project M version mainly.

Thany's Roy
Melee Roy sfx Separate download of course.

If you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I'm surprising a friend of mine this week-end (and no, I don't expect you to finish it by then)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 18, 2012, 04:12:02 AMWell, I was gonna do this myself, but I may as well get some help. Trying to do Roy over Jigglypuff. The Project M version mainly. Thany's Roy Melee Roy sfx Separate download of course. If you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I'm surprising a friend of mine this week-end (and no, I don't expect you to finish it by then)
I think there needs to be a Roy over over .rel ported character.... May be hard, but I'm just suggesting. Since I use over Wario...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 18, 2012, 04:22:22 PM #43 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:28:24 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 18, 2012, 04:14:58 PM
I think there needs to be a Roy over over .rel ported character.... May be hard, but I'm just suggesting. Since I use over Wario...
I've already got him .rel ported over her and using Marth's soundbank, but I figured I'd give using Jigg's sound bank a shot.

And considering the last time I tried to edit Sfx ID's in PSA I crashed the game...yeah, I'm willing to let someone else help me out
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Is it possible to make The Arbiter SFX over Ganondorf?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.