XChosenOne1's SFX

Started by XChosenOne1, August 21, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How much work do you think SFX is?

Alot!!!!!
So-so
Not really that much
Ironicly not at all
i have no idea/idk????
So I hear you're making a Lightning sfx for Lucas, Pikachu, and Marth. Am I right? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You know, maybe Arbiter for another time.
A character that really needs SFX is the T-Rex who is over Yoshi.
Hope you can do this.
If you can only do one character SFX I agree.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 07, 2013, 11:22:00 PM
So I hear you're making a Lightning sfx for Lucas, Pikachu, and Marth. Am I right? :o
yeah I'm doing lightning ;)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

May I request sound effects for Kagamaru's Sora over Marth using Sora's voice from Smash Flash 2 please?

Chaos_knight already requested the same thing, and the ssf2 voice is basically the kh 2 and fo?? the record I guess your Sfx request is Already done, just the problem is I can't post it until my internet comes back on (the sfx were finished back in 2012)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on January 14, 2013, 02:20:54 AMChaos_knight already requested the same thing, and the ssf2 voice is basically the kh 2 and fo?? the record I guess your Sfx request is Already done, just the problem is I can't post it until my internet comes back on (the sfx were finished back in 2012)
How are you posting here if you don't have internet?

Also is the Roy over Wario sfx done?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 14, 2013, 02:23:01 AM
How are you posting here if you don't have internet?

Also is the Roy over Wario sfx done?
I'm using my phone

And I said b4 all sfx request will be put on hold till I get my internet back (on my cpu)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I voted Yeah they're AWSOME!!! lol

you have so much sfx to do dont you XChosenOne1 lol


In your first post, you said that you had a request for Sora over Marth. Have you takin' that up? If so, will it be for #Kage & Anon's 1.5 Sora?

Quote from: slacker-desu on January 19, 2013, 05:56:27 PMIn your first post, you said that you had a request for Sora over Marth. Have you takin' that up? If so, will it be for #Kage & Anon's 1.5 Sora?
It is for the Sora PSA over Marth. Just keep waiting until his internet comes back.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 19, 2013, 05:59:58 PM
It is for the Sora PSA over Marth. Just keep waiting until his internet comes back.

Hmm. Didn't notice his internet was out. No worries, I was merely asking for clarification. ^_^.

Are you gone on Sunday and Wednesday because of church?

Quote from: Ganonpunch on January 20, 2013, 04:57:48 AMAre you gone on Sunday and Wednesday because of church?
He has no internet. Wait until it comes back for him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509