Dao Ibuki PSA: Hoshiguma Yuugi!

Started by DAO_Ibuki, August 21, 2012, 03:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 21, 2012, 03:15:04 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 04:23:42 AM by DAO_Ibuki
 *w*, ok a long time ago that not make a PSA this time I try to make the second ONI psa the Yuugi PSA
>D

Hoshiguma Yuugi
Yuugi PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28524
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice! Can't wait to see stuff from you, Dao, as I've always loved your hacks. :D

Quote from: Albafika on August 21, 2012, 03:42:29 AM
Nice! Can't wait to see stuff from you, Dao, as I've always loved your hacks. :D
:happy: haaaw! thank you!  I would now put more effort!!
the specials are giving problems because not have a official moveset of yuugi  :srs:
but is ok! Ibuki Ganbaru! ;)


 :srs: After much thinking about it....I felt that something was missing......
mmmm.....
the sake!!!! :af: I decided to redo the PSA now with the yuugi sake! BECAUSE A ONI WITHOUT SAKE, IS NOT A ONI!  :happy: