My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Someone should make do a Vanitas model just to have an alt costume for the Riku psa instead of just recolors.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

If you look in the vault there is one already.

Yeah, but that model was rigged to Marth's bones.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

yes i can reply (but only on a wii)
any ways about the riku psa i only played in training so far and riku seems pretty fun to use and palys nicely,though my 3 compliants so far are the back air, it is the same a forward and it can ruind a good combo sometimes and down air i think that is something that fit in the forward air much better that the forward air. lastly the could have had the same animations as .fade's cloud psa other than that the psa was pretty good for a first try

@neox thanks for the feedback. I plan to release him in the next couple of hours after the video.

I've changed everything that you, Uchihasasuke and metatrongrhm said I should change including a handful of new animations.

I'm just doing final testing on my Wii before I make a video. Ikuto is also making a video too.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 05, 2012, 07:28:16 PM
Yeah, but that model was rigged to Marth's bones.
Actually it is a psa for Ike. He probably just converted Ike over Mario for the video. Pretty sure I have seen a download for Ike over Mario. But ya, point being is it is over Ike.

September 05, 2012, 11:42:02 PM #21 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:56:23 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on September 05, 2012, 11:40:07 PM
Actually it is a psa for Ike. He probably just converted Ike over Mario for the video. Pretty sure I have seen a download for Ike over Mario. But ya, point being is it is over Ike.
Well yes it's for Ike, but it's rigged over Marth. If it is rigged over Ike, then you would see Ike's bandana bones in BB

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 01:55:49 AM

Since I have Cloud over Ike, Ima try out Riku as soon as I find a.  .rel I want him over Ice Climbers also.   ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I figured. I'm gonna try him out tomorrow.

And I shall wait for a Vanitas model over Ike......   :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 06, 2012, 01:22:36 PM #24 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:40:11 PM by metatrongrhm
Uhh... Not really a moveset problem, but in the downloaded file, when you extract it, there are 2 versions of the moveset within different folders.

Moveset Stuff:
Dash Attack - Doesnt hit opponents on the ground(when they're lying)
Neutral B - The damage to the enemy seems a little bugged? When fully charged, it does 8% to the enemy, and 10% to you, yet when you charge it less(and it doesnt hurt you), it seems to do anything under ~15% damage to the enemy
Down Air - I think it'd be cool if you extended this move so that he stays in that position until you either hit the ground, or use a different move

Other than that, this seems well done, except for a few odd looking animations(and I dont really like the Down-Special move, but that may just be me)

When I extract I only see the moveset and the motion file.

Oh wait... I've realised why it extracts odd for me(I still had your beta in the folder I extracted to), Sorry :)

And I've given feedback above(idk if you wanted it... It's there anyway)

great overall. noticed a glitch when i tried to fire the B to fast. caused alot of lag and the shot stayed and never vanished. happened on sora's awakening over skyworld.

Whoa.... Those animations are boss...

*Sends PM*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@metatrongrhm, UchihaSasuke; I'll fix the problems in the next version. Right now I'm tired of Riku. Thanks for the help and feedback.

@Kagemaru, Thanks. I'd love to help with Sora.