My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Dual Wield Roxas Hooded game play and his limit combo
at 0:02 maybe where he does that flexing/shaking thing. It's kind of like one captain falcon's taunt.
or u can use this as a reference for another taunt idk.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Duel Wield Roxas Victory Pose [Edited Version]
here's another. you can use it either for a victory pose or for a taunt...or both. I like this one a lot.

I actually used the second video as a down special for him. But he spins the keyblade first.

Quote from: jordanice42 on September 08, 2012, 01:04:10 AM
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Dual Wield Roxas Hooded game play and his limit combo
at 0:02 maybe where he does that flexing/shaking thing. It's kind of like one captain falcon's taunt.
or u can use this as a reference for another taunt idk.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Duel Wield Roxas Victory Pose [Edited Version]
here's another. you can use it either for a victory pose or for a taunt...or both. I like this one a lot.

I see the second one as a victory pose, oh yeah.
In the first video there are some nice attack for him I think, it can give some inspiration.
That game was good because it let you use characters as DWRoxas, the whole organization, Riku... Even Goofy or Donald were funny to play with XD /endot

EDIT: Yes, that would be a nice attack too. DW Roxas is so a cool character :af:

lol yes i agree all the way. DW Roxas is my favorite character of all time of any video game series. Also, jrush64, is his combo move the one shown in the first video? I absolutely love that combo as it's soooo spammy lol xD
Also, at 0:21 of the first video, the one where he throws both of his keyblades, that is MY FAVORITE move for DW Roxas! I hope that' his N Arial? And the victory does make an excellent vB. Good choice. But are u also going to make it into his victory? it still matches.

I haven't put that in yet. I havent used any video from that game for Roxas yet but I'lll start soon. I've put everything from kh2 and Final mix 2 though.

Oh I see. Will you be using that as the arial though?

I already have an aerial special but I might add that. His specials are like a continuous combo like Marth's.

I might ground that move and use it as a side special

I dont mean to bug you much but your Riku is the best!!.. Ok so I put in the codes in the CM exported to gct. , then I switched over the FitIke.pac to the FitPopo.pac then I put the sd card back in the wii launched it then I would select ice climbers (its cool no freezing there) then i select a stage and it freezes on me... what am I doing wrong??

Also am I suppose to copy and paste all those FitPopo.pac I downloaded from the link in the popo folder ?? If so I did and still no luck

September 08, 2012, 02:25:32 AM #68 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:32:51 AM by jordanice42
Quote from: heartlessnobody on September 08, 2012, 02:20:41 AM
I dont mean to bug you much but your Riku is the best!!.. Ok so I put in the codes in the CM exported to gct. , then I switched over the FitIke.pac to the FitPopo.pac then I put the sd card back in the wii launched it then I would select ice climbers (its cool no freezing there) then i select a stage and it freezes on me... what am I doing wrong??

Also am I suppose to copy and paste all those FitPopo.pac I downloaded from the link in the popo folder ?? If so I did and still no luck
make sure to put the .rel in the module folder. :)

Quote from: heartlessnobody on September 08, 2012, 02:20:41 AM
I dont mean to bug you much but your Riku is the best!!.. Ok so I put in the codes in the CM exported to gct. , then I switched over the FitIke.pac to the FitPopo.pac then I put the sd card back in the wii launched it then I would select ice climbers (its cool no freezing there) then i select a stage and it freezes on me... what am I doing wrong??

Also am I suppose to copy and paste all those FitPopo.pac I downloaded from the link in the popo folder ?? If so I did and still no luck

Thanks. If you want him over Ike, just copy the contents of the folder to your ike folder in your SD card. If you want him over Ice Climbers you have to hav a .rel file and input the codes.

If you redownload it, I included kingskull's model and it should be ready to play. All you need to do is copy the contents to ike folder.

Who do you want it over. Ike or Ice Climbers?


September 08, 2012, 02:55:46 AM #71 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:06:39 AM by jrush64
Do you have the .rel file in the modules folder.

jordanice42 here are a few screenshots of Roxas.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@heartlessnobody if you're still having problems pm me.

@Kagemaru, Yeah. I noticed it after animating the move. I'll fix it before I start PSA'ing him. I'm working on Sora now.

That last one is a bit wonky but very nice.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

You're gonna work on Squall too?

Thats cool.

Squall Leonhart nice. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509