My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 26, 2013, 11:37:23 AM #1845 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:13:15 PM by jrush64
I'll be releasing all of them today, seeing as no one is interested in helping to make a video. Stay tuned.

Post Merge: December 26, 2013, 02:13:15 PM

Dante



He'll have recolors and his DmC costume.

Vergil



He'll have recolors and his DmC costume.

Nero



Release in the next couple of hours

Quote from: jrush64 on December 26, 2013, 11:37:23 AM
I'll be releasing all of them today, seeing as no one is interested in helping to make a video. Stay tuned.

I recently got my capture device. I can help with a video if you want.
But let me test them first. I can do Sephiroth and/or Cloud atm.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

December 26, 2013, 06:30:48 PM #1847 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:34:04 PM by jrush64
Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 06:23:38 PM
I recently got my capture device. I can help with a video if you want.
But let me test them first. I can do Sephiroth and/or Cloud atm.

Thanks but I don't really care about that anymore.

Anyway,

With these 12 releases I'm officially done. It's been a fun almost 1 year and 6 months but I'm so freaking bored of Brawl Hacking...

I hope the movesets don't have issues but ive been playing with them for some time and they all seem to work fine. I admit to have rushed some of them over the past few weeks so somethings might have slipped by me.

So PM me with issues and I'll fix them when I can.


Post Merge: December 26, 2013, 06:34:04 PM

Will leave the topic open for some time before closing it. So post any issues you have.

Hey guys, it's been a while.

I know I retired, but released some more hacks. Then released some more new hacks and fixed my old hacks.

I'm back to fix some of my old hacks as well as make a couple of new hacks.

I'll be releasing-

Naruto Final Version (Can't believe how glitchy he was...)

I've fixed everything about him now.

-New Final Smash
-More Balanced
-Modes are changed by taunts like Sasuke. Can be turned on and off at will.
-He's faster and lighter now.
-Fixed the final smash glitch

Yuri Lowell Final Version

-New Amazing model
-Fixed Final Smash extension not hitting
-Uncomplicated the whole Overlimit Process (What was I thinking??)
-Balanced and better to play with

Flynn Scifo Final Version
-New Amazing Model
-Uncomplicated his overlimit mode

Ichigo Kurosaki Final Version
-Fixed all previous issues
-Rebalanced his attacks
-Added hollow mask finally!!
-Fixed hollow final smash not hitting when up high

Left to fix
-Terra
-Ventus
-Aqua (She'll get a new Final Smash. That old one was just pure crap!)
All three of them will get a better OHC system

-Vanitas (Including port over Marth)
-Sephiroth
-Tidus
-Zidane
-Squall (Including port over Ike)
-Dante
-Vergil
-Nero

Basically I'll be fixing all the previous problems.

I'll post new of my new hacks soon.

It's great to hear from you again man.... :af2: it's been too long.

Glad to see you're back wish you the best if luck

......

Also could you make a Sakura haruno psa?  ;D  It would complete the old team 7!

Quote from: chaoticchronos on June 02, 2014, 02:04:20 AM
It's great to hear from you again man.... :af2: it's been too long.

Thanks man. It's definitely been long  ;D

Quote from: Therenover on June 02, 2014, 02:13:08 AM
Glad to see you're back wish you the best if luck

......

Also could you make a Sakura haruno psa?  ;D  It would complete the old team 7!

Yeah... Sorry but I can't do Sakura. She's kinda boring.

First of all, Mephisto sent me his Venom. He had already completed most of the work so I'll just finish him off.

I had a lot of WIP's back in the day which I'm definitely completing now.

These are my new movesets.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got all 6 in game with no lag!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Haha it's no problem since it seems you're making a rukia psa  :D
Also who are the first two? I've never seen them before

Quote from: Therenover on June 02, 2014, 04:34:39 AM
Also who are the first two? I've never seen them before
Milla Maxwell and Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I hope you plan to give all your characters more creative Down Tilts. Let me know if you need help with balancing as usual.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Welcome back Jrush64 and will you be doing a final version of Sasuke as well or would you say he is fine the way he is?

I wonder why does jrush quits from brawl hacking every time he finishes a PSA

Rukia Kuchiki, eh? I look forward to that one most of all. ;)

Quote from: 5una~ on June 02, 2014, 08:43:47 AM
Welcome back Jrush64 and will you be doing a final version of Sasuke as well or would you say he is fine the way he is?

A final version of Sasuke is already done. Includes new GFX for Kirin.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 02, 2014, 03:45:19 PM
I wonder why does jrush quits from brawl hacking every time he finishes a PSA

I originally quit, but I just found a lot of old stuff that I started and planned to do. I need to finish them before I move on.

This character has been requested alot!!! so I might as well just make him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, I wanted to make another villian. He's coming along very very nicely.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rukia will be in her new Vice Captain attire which is good.

Okay cool can't wait for it to be released out of all move sets Sasuke and Roxas are my most favorite to use.