My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hard poll is hard. :srs:

Voted FF group btw. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 05, 2013, 09:26:22 PM #1186 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:28:21 PM by jrush64
Looks like Final Fantasy is winning...

Also Kage and I should have Luffy done by end of the week.


DMC doesnt get enough love for brawl...... WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Kh is winning by 4 votes :srs:




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

May 06, 2013, 07:39:56 PM #1190 Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:06:59 PM by jrush64
Kingdom Hearts is winning now. lol. The thing is that, the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts group are all pretty close to completion you know. Vanitas is the closest to release though so I might release him sooner.

The poll will end on Friday.

Thanks for the interest.

I've been wondering, what's with Neku? He's been kept quiet.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wait, Neku was being worked on!?

why was I not informed of this!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Only thing with that Dragon Swarm animation: The kicks are kinda jittery, and I haven't played the game to look at it in enough detail, but aren't all the kicks the same style of high wheel kick as the last one?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

May 08, 2013, 07:56:46 PM #1194 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:58:20 PM by jrush64
@ChaosKnight, Haven't really started work on Neku at all. Still thinking of how he's going to be. I rigged Shiki over him as I want them to have lots of joint attacks together.

Probably wouldn't start work on him for a while to be honest.

Only the last kick is high jump kick. The rest are low like it looks.

Kage and I are making edits to the Luffy moveset that we have. Once he sends it to me, I'll finish the PSA.

I've... remade one of 2 FinalSmash optiosn he had... So Gears 3rd Stamp is done.

Due to my previous awesomeness almost a year ago, Luffy's animations are mostly done. Just a few things had to be re-done that MarioDK edited that I felt could be done better.

So, for a more detailed update on Luffy, consider pretty much everything done except Gears3rd Pistol, Entry, Taunts, Victory, and Gears 2nd moves. Which MAY or MAY NOT be included in this release. I have a lot of ideas for Gears 2nd moves but that would make the hack take more time to finish due to me needing more time to animate.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 09, 2013, 04:01:17 PM #1196 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:11:19 PM by jrush64
So Kage and I have decided to redo his moveset so that he can be more current with Naruto, Sasuke and Ichigo. I'm going to redo the model to add gatling and better stretching. He will have Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd. If there's a Gear 4, he will also have it.

I'm also going to add that thing that makes his hand grow black. Saw it in Pirate Warriors 2.  I'll model his time-skip attire too.

So Luffy has been added to the summer releases. Kage will list them out as they are so so so many.

Everyone give J a muffin for working so diligently on a character he doesn't know much about :happy:
Lol Gear 4 made me laugh.
This guy is awesome.

Summer Releases include (Both our collab releases and individual releases):
Naruto
Sasuke
Sanji (Hopefully)
Luffy
Ichigo
Spider-Man
Wolverine (Maybe)
Flynn
Yuri
Sora
Riku
Xemnas
Aqua
Ventus
Vanitas
Terra
Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa
Zach
Squall
Zidane
Tidus
Lightning
Akuma
Dante
Vergil
Nero
Wind Waker Toon Link (Hopefully)
Staff Fox

A good summer for brawl is on the horizon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So many damn movesets coming. =O

Hopefully you guys keep up your motivation. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I plan to. But I just got a job (hurray!) so I may not have as much time as normal. But I'll try.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.