My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 16, 2013, 08:02:54 PM #1230 Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:04:42 PM by jrush64
@SuperLucario, I do remember reading that somewhere. But there's just no way it would be ready by 2015. We'll see another spinoff before that's ready. Plus they have to release Final Fantasy XV first.

Anyway, a small preview of Lightning Final Version.

New Final smash
Her old final smash will be more cinematic
Her old final smash will be able to trap you if your in her way
New entry (Cus that one I did is just terrible)
Exmode
New specials for exmode
More spells for Ravager
New smashes for exmode



I got Odin working in game.  :af2:

It's gonna be for her ex-mode. i've animated some small stuff for her and Odin and they move around together and all. But I might just make it one move because of space constraints.

What do you think I should do?

As for the BBs Trio, I wanted to post an Aqua preview as her PSA is complete. But I'm having mad freezing issues with her and Terra. It has to do with the variables that switch attacks. It will freezes every time the hitbox is about to connect. It's driving me crazy trying to figure out the problem.

I've stopped working on her for now and will just be rigging the model requests.

lol riding on a horse, i hope that is like for a FS mode or something becuase that will burn animation filesize like hell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2013, 08:34:52 PM
lol riding on a horse, i hope that is like for a FS mode or something becuase that will burn animation filesize like hell

It's a Final smash mode. no way can she have a lot of animations with the horse. It only has like 9 bones in it anyway.

If i have file size issues, I'll just make it for a single attack. Like the one she does in FF13.

On another note, think you might please be able to help me with the freezing issues im having with Aqua and Terra?

Quote from: jrush64 on June 16, 2013, 10:23:20 PM
It's a Final smash mode. no way can she have a lot of animations with the horse. It only has like 9 bones in it anyway.

If i have file size issues, I'll just make it for a single attack. Like the one she does in FF13.

On another note, think you might please be able to help me with the freezing issues im having with Aqua and Terra?
i havent touch psa in months now lol im still active here and download some stuffs but for now i still dont fell like playing ssbb really maybe later when we have some more ssb4 news i can fell the vibe again, right now im playing mgs4(yeah i play some games after months of the release so i can buy then at less than 20 euros xD i have a preety good waiting game on any noone pokemon game ) after 9 july i will have more free time so maybe i will get back into brawl hacking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 17, 2013, 09:01:42 AM #1234 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:34:16 PM by jrush64
@Carnage, no problem.

I removed the command styles from both Aqua and Terra. They're working fine now. Will have to find another way to implement them. I'm going to start Ventus now.

Aqua, Terra and Vanitas are now done. only Final Smash remaining.



Post Merge: June 18, 2013, 11:34:16 PM

Anyone willing to help me test Aqua on their Wii?

who is aqua over? (i'll test her if u want)

May I test Aqua please and if you ever need a playtester just look me up.

My computer is back in commission. I'll try and get those Flynn animations to you asap before it craps out on me again.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 19, 2013, 09:40:24 AM #1238 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:42:08 AM by jrush64
Alright i'll send both Aqua and Terra to the both of you. I just need to know if you experience the freezes on your Wii that happens on the Dolphin Emulator.

I tested them on my Wii and I didn't get a freeze but I still need to test on someone else's Wii.

Also won't mind getting a 3rd tester. Anyone interested?

@Kagemaru, sure no problem. Do you have the files? Also I need Sora's new stuff too.

I'd love to test them, but I'm out of town and don't have my Wii with me. With KH 3 announced, I'm getting even more excited for all of these PSA's.

June 19, 2013, 06:31:20 PM #1240 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 07:12:58 PM by jrush64
Quote from: tigertenaka on June 19, 2013, 05:06:41 PM
I'd love to test them, but I'm out of town and don't have my Wii with me. With KH 3 announced, I'm getting even more excited for all of these PSA's.

Thanks, but Ill need someone to test it as soon as possible.

Post Merge: June 19, 2013, 07:12:58 PM

Alright, rax said he didn't find any freezes. So it must be a dolphin emulator thing then.

Hey JRush, as long as the PSAs work on the Wii, that should be good enough.

is it really that important to be able to play hacked brawl PSAs on some emulator on
the computer?

also I bet most people really play brawl on their Wii. And I think it would feel weird using a
keyboard to play the game.

June 19, 2013, 07:29:14 PM #1242 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 07:30:31 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: narutofan1 on June 19, 2013, 07:26:14 PM
also I bet most people really play brawl on their Wii. And I think it would feel weird using a
keyboard to play the game.
Playing Brawl on Dolphin is useful for HD screenshots and video. :P

unlike your crappy recording
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I technically just use Dolphin to test hacks not play Brawl. I'm able to make a change and test it quickly on Dolphin. I play Brawl on my Wii. So I don't mind if it glitches on Dolphin, as long as it works on the Wii.

June 19, 2013, 09:35:10 PM #1244 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:48:28 PM by 5una~
Okay I tested out Aqua on my Wii and the only freeze I come across is if you do down b many times in a row then it freezes and I do all my hacks through Riivolution anyway this is all I come across I hope my input was of some help good luc with this I wish you success.