My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look amazing, everything, especially this and Sasuke A attacks. I really loved the way you made Mugetsu, very effective potrayal of the end of the Aizen battle ^_^

I notice him vanishing a lot though and the hitbox on Mugetsu is a bit early, or is it just my ignorant self... Anyhow, I have a great summer to look forward to. Thanks!

the thing im not found off is  that on a single stock you need to use 2 smash balls to reach Mugetsu lol that will rarely happen,also why does he disapear so much? i would take that out of the movement animations it seems wierd on brawl.

The fs that takes one stock away from ichigo didnt even killed bowser wich seems unfair imo.

So after the FS you will keep the v2 form until you die? isnt that abit op especialy if you spam or get at low % the FS? i mean he can bully everyone with the neutral b alone i think at 60% he should have a choice like up taunt and 60%+ he would use hollow mask  and 60%+ down taunt he would go into a weaker v2 and the FS would either go vasto lord or mugetsu, since its more doable this way imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the up special felt like it doesn't go high enough and the counter does a really high amount of damage i think when i used it i gave my opponent over 100% damage
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@robeccacorn, the dissappearing was meant to simulate flash steps. But I see it's a bit much, I've edited the file and removed all the dissappearing in the final one. I delayed the hitbox for mugetsu also.

@Carnage, Yeah I see your point. For the hollow, i figure if ichigo dies, he should at least be able to knock out the opponent.

For the Tensa Zangetsu V2, I set a counter on the mode. He still becomes stronger, but when the counter is over, his attacks become normal but he still remains only faster. If you die in this mode, you come back as Tensa Zangetsu V2.

However If you die before the counter is up in Tensa Zangetsu V2, you start from normal Ichigo. Seems like a fair tradeoff.

@Animaine, yeah I just noticed that. it was a simple mistake that i've fixed.


Will Ichigo be Ported to other characters other than Ike? and What kind of gameplay does your upcoming Naruto and Sasuke have?

Quote from: luigi12 on July 19, 2013, 04:38:55 AM
Will Ichigo be Ported to other characters other than Ike?
You can just use .rels
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53347.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 19, 2013, 06:32:51 PM #1341 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:58:16 PM by jrush64
So Ichigo has been released. I removed his throws because his motion file is totally maxed out and can't take anything else. So I cross him off my list. That's my fourth moveset.  :af2:

All issues have been fixed including all the dissappearing. There's a model changer issue in which he dissappears when you guard but i can't seem to fix that.

I'll be finishing off Terra, Ven and Vanitas next so I can release all 4 at the same time.




Well I'm back now...

Sorry I couldn't help with Ichigo... but you did damn good anyway.

The animations are a bit stiff though. But either way, the PSA looks solid.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Very nice job. But I did get a freeze...):

I happened after the Mugetsu suicide animation. The guy revived just as Ichigo was kneeling and hit him, caused the game to BEEEEP crash. I guess its something that interrupted the model changing..?

Quote from: robeccacorn on July 20, 2013, 12:42:04 AM
Very nice job. But I did get a freeze...):

I happened after the Mugetsu suicide animation. The guy revived just as Ichigo was kneeling and hit him, caused the game to BEEEEP crash. I guess its something that interrupted the model changing..?

So I think I've fixed that issue and updated the file. Please test again and lemme know if it still happens. I can't test that myself.

There are too many damn variables to keep track off.

I removed the blinks, fixed the hollow mask issues.


Where are these models from? Are they rigged to Brawl bone structures or do they carry their original bones from their original game?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: jrush64 on July 20, 2013, 07:52:19 AM
So I think I've fixed that issue and updated the file. Please test again and lemme know if it still happens. I can't test that myself.

There are too many damn variables to keep track off.

I removed the blinks, fixed the hollow mask issues.



Yes, it works fine now.
I'm actually really surprised and thankful that you fixed this on the fly, most hackers would just say "I'll fix it in V2" and never look at it again. I appreciate the work and dedication. ^_^

July 21, 2013, 07:02:06 AM #1347 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:03:53 AM by jrush64
@Calypso, please use paragraphs. It's pretty difficult to read that wall o' text. the hollow should'nt be hitable when he finishes his his cero. Mugetsu is a 1 hit kill, don't feel the need to increase range. Also the counter is still there, tested it myself.



@Ricky, they are from Bleach Soul Ressurection. I rigged them to Brawl's bonesets.

@robeccarorn, so i've updated him again and fixed all the issues now.

Might need someone to test Terra, Ven and Vanitas tonight.

Gonna need what you want me to work on... sent to me.

I still have to re-download BrawlBox and SmashAttacks...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

If you still need people to test for you I can do it