My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

They all work perfectly, except one thing Aqua has some weird Ice block under her it still works and no freezes its just an odd glitch, any way to fix it? o.o


Would you do "Terranort" or young Xeanort? I haven't seen any psa's of them yet.

August 19, 2013, 12:00:35 AM #1458 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:01:32 AM by jrush64
@Clynt, redownload her in like 5 mins. I'm updating her file. I forgot to set model changers.

@Kagemaru, the down specjal, right?

@Daniel, I have no idea when ill do  a sawndz version.

hey can u update terra bc i use him an the game crashes its only him so it might have something to do with the fact his rel file might be bugged or if u can could u send me a file with him over someone  else like ganaondorf

please an thank you doing a great job i been using riku for a long time now lol cant wait for the sasuke one


ok it crashes when i jump or when i change powers

The only people I have problems with is Vanitas, who freezes without warning, and Terra, for the reason the person posted above me.

it seems to me that terra freezes when he jumps glad im not the only one having this problem

Yes the down special. I have to pat myself on the back for that one. It looks dope in the video.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

August 19, 2013, 07:43:50 AM #1463 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 08:08:48 AM by jrush64
So I re-downloaded all the of them. I tested out again. 4 players 20 minute CPU vs CPU vs CPU vs CPU match.

I didn't get a single freeze.

Try using Terra over Ike. Renaming all the files to FitIke, see if that works.

Sorry, but It's gotta be on your end. Terra and Ven don't need any codes. Maybe a code you have is interfering. The only person who needs a code is Aqua and that's the jump code.

Vanitas, he has never frozen for me at all. He's an actual Luigi port.

Please check your codes.

Post Merge: August 19, 2013, 08:08:48 AM



As you see, Ven kicked all their butts.


Quote from: jrush64 on August 19, 2013, 07:43:50 AM
So I re-downloaded all the of them. I tested out again. 4 players 20 minute CPU vs CPU vs CPU vs CPU match.

I didn't get a single freeze.

Try using Terra over Ike. Renaming all the files to FitIke, see if that works.

Sorry, but It's gotta be on your end. Terra and Ven don't need any codes. Maybe a code you have is interfering. The only person who needs a code is Aqua and that's the jump code.

Vanitas, he has never frozen for me at all. He's an actual Luigi port.

Please check your codes.

Post Merge: August 19, 2013, 08:08:48 AM



As you see, Ven kicked all their butts.






JRush, Vanitas was freezing on me too, but only when you squat and try crawling.
but I fixed Vanitas myself, I gave him his crawling animation back and he works
perfectly now.

I think people should either use the no crawl code to stop the freeze or give him a
crawling animation like I did and he will work perfectly then.

Narutofan thanks, you've been helpful for once instead of just asking when is someone being released.

I didn't even know luigi can crawl.... How do you even crawl ?

I'll update him when i get back home.

August 19, 2013, 10:52:30 AM #1466 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:06:28 AM by daniel741852
To crawl you hold down, like you always hold it, then press any left or right buttons, imo I think  Vanitas should get a crawl lol

Edit: The crawl animations are SquatF and SquatB.

August 19, 2013, 11:12:31 AM #1467 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:44:13 AM by Sly Loki
whats the code for luigi has no crawl or has crawl please

Post Merge: August 19, 2013, 11:44:13 AM

Quote from: Yogibur on August 19, 2013, 05:12:55 AM
it seems to me that terra freezes when he jumps glad im not the only one having this problem

add this code to stop terra from freezing when he jumps it worked for me.

dedede has normal jump
04B0B954 00000001

Jrush, if you want you can PM me the sound and I can do the .sawnd for you?

heres the code for luigi has no crawl so vanitas wont freeze

Luigi has no crawl
04B0B41C 00000000

hope this helped others with the freezing problems :)