My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't believe I overlooked this until two days ago...
I see you didn't bother to add black flames to Amaterasu either, but that GFX looks pretty sweet. Does it just work right in front of him or does it go like across the screen and ignites when it connects?
Oh and I see you got a Susano'o.One question: how the honest [censored] did you keep it below filesize?
I'd be done if not for that. Is it just for his FS(like Im doing) or is he going to have a Susano'o mode? I wanted to do that but filesize is preventing that from happening T_T

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I just wanted to dedicate my first post to saying that I'm a big fan of your work! :D Your PSAs really come out amazingly. I'm really looking forward to the Yuri and Flynn releases, since Tales of Vesperia happens to be my favorite in the series :]

September 12, 2013, 07:34:09 AM #1532 Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:41:52 AM by jrush64
Quote from: SilverSoul on September 12, 2013, 01:13:50 AM
I just wanted to dedicate my first post to saying that I'm a big fan of your work! :D Your PSAs really come out amazingly. I'm really looking forward to the Yuri and Flynn releases, since Tales of Vesperia happens to be my favorite in the series :]

Hey thanx man, glad u like my stuff. I'm looking for a second tester for Yuri with ChaosKnight being the first. U interested?

I've programmed all his attacks and his final smash. He has overlimit 1 which gives him all 5 divine wolves, normal, storm, crush and blaze. Then his overlimit 2 gives him savage wolf fury and if u hold B attack, he does the extension that he does against the final boss.

I'm not done programming Flynn's final smash yet though,

I even modelled 3 costumes for them. 2 from vesperia the first strike and their school costume.

Symphonia is my favorite tales game but Yuri is my favorite tales character.


Post Merge: September 12, 2013, 07:39:48 AM

Quote from: Deidara on September 11, 2013, 10:26:51 PM
Can't believe I overlooked this until two days ago...
I see you didn't bother to add black flames to Amaterasu either, but that GFX looks pretty sweet. Does it just work right in front of him or does it go like across the screen and ignites when it connects?
Oh and I see you got a Susano'o.One question: how the honest [censored] did you keep it below filesize?
I'd be done if not for that. Is it just for his FS(like Im doing) or is he going to have a Susano'o mode? I wanted to do that but filesize is preventing that from happening T_T

Amaterasu hits only in front but the more u charge it, the larger the trails are.  It has low knock back.

I'm using the storm 3 models for Sasuke including susano. He has susano mode with rib cage and arm, cursed seal 2 mode and I guess normal Sasuke.

Used vertex welding to keep file size low. 900 kb I think.


So by the sounds of it the different skins contain different movesets

Quote from: Antiro on September 12, 2013, 03:44:42 PM
So by the sounds of it the different skins contain different movesets
naw there is 3 in one there are just alt costumes
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Courtesy of Kagemaru



Doing work on Xemnas now.

That Mansex looks nice. Does his coat have custom bones?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 13, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
That Mansex looks nice. Does his coat have custom bones?

Yah I rigged the cloak to Ganon's cape bones.

Was blocked on him for some time, but now I have way more ideas for him. Hope to be done with his animations soon.


so we gonna see sasuke this weekend??

Quote from: jrush64 on September 13, 2013, 05:46:17 PM
Courtesy of Kagemaru



Doing work on Xemnas now.


My gosh, that looks perfect! o.o

That guy over whom?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Can it go over Wario :)?


Alright guys so update.

Xemnas, Yuri, Flynn are complete. Naruto and Sasuke are somewhat complete but I just need to fix some issues with their models.

I need beta testers for all 5 of them. I'll likely release all 5 together.

They all use different GFX files so you wont have any glitches at all.

Xemnas

He' over Ganon with Lin's GFX file. That way he get's awesome red sword trail. He has a lot of attacks including his shield which is a counter that leads to this when he's hit.



His first final smash is he becomes final coat Xemnas.



He's faster and has more knockback but not more damage. His final smash in that mode is.



I dont need to tell u what happens next... doesnt knock you out but does a [censored] load of damage.

Some more screens.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Made a voice pack with Xemnas' awesome voice...

Naruto.

His main PSA is complete. I need to fix his models and rig extra models for him.

Some screens.

This is vermillion rasengan.





Planetary has a dash, and if you miss, you lose the final smash. It can hit more that 1 at time as the hand extends. Time also stops because of how fast he moves.

Yuri and Flynn.

Yuri has Overlimit 1 and 2. His first final smash is overlimit 1, he gets new artes in overlimit 1 his final smash is Divine Wolf, Blaze, Crush, Storm.

the more you attack in overlimit 1, you press up taunt he activates overlimit 2 or by doing your final smash.

In overlimit 2, his final smash is Savage Wolf Fury. If you hold the B button, he does the extension.



Flynn has only 1 overlimit. In overlimit 1, he gets 2 final smashes by random, new specials and new smashes. Enha Houkotsu (I think that's what it's called) and Radiant Dragon Fang.

Here are some screens.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need like 2 or 3 beta testers for all of them. Need to be sure there are no glitches for any of them before I release them.

September 18, 2013, 08:34:54 PM #1544 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:38:05 PM by Chaos_Knight
Holy hell that FS for Mansex Xemnas. I can't wait to see that in-game. I'm still testing out for Yuri right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509