My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whenever I use amaterasu with Sasuke, he teleports somewhere and gets stuck sometimes.

Kk I did just notice my sasuke dosnt have any eyeballs thsts why I couldnt see his eyes
Do u know how to fix this

Hey I was just wondering if you guys take constructive criticism on your hacks or if you just delete any negative opinionated feedback? 

Say what you gotta say. If its constructive, it'll probably be looked at, but me personally, I don't see J fixing any opinionated issues any time soon... he'll maybe look into the various glitches that seem to be popping up on the last two pages, but yeah...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

If u don't have anything nice to say why type it up now if its a glitch or something yea post it  now constructivr critisim if u wanting him to change something he probly won't I myself love the sasuke psa an it earned a permint spot in the players list

Now the few glitches that I have only noticed was amaterasu use sometimes throws u off map the forces u still off map till somoeone hits u an I played against goku over pit an idk if it was before or after his finalsmash was used on me but my eyeballs vanished lol wish I had gotten a pic bc it was kinda funny to me an my friend sasuke was completly blind killing people lol

Also is there something I need to know to get the sharingan image on the eyes bc they seem to look normal

Quote from: 0mega on September 29, 2013, 11:08:59 PM
Whenever I use amaterasu with Sasuke, he teleports somewhere and gets stuck sometimes.

He I've fixed that problem. Just had to shorten the animation. Dont know why hat happens. Redownload for the fix.


Quote from: cupofcioffi on September 30, 2013, 02:27:40 AM
Hey I was just wondering if you guys take constructive criticism on your hacks or if you just delete any negative opinionated feedback? 

Which negative opinionated feedback did I delete? You're free to say what you want.

Anyway, if Naruto and Sasuke are too small for you. This is the way you change their size.


A buddy of mine posted some feedback on youtube (the naruto video) earlier calling your idea a good one but noted that your animations needed work in more detail but it was immediately removed. Like it wasn't bashing you guys, it was just some negative feedback ya know..

Quote from: cupofcioffi on September 30, 2013, 01:10:43 PM
A buddy of mine posted some feedback on youtube (the naruto video) earlier calling your idea a good one but noted that your animations needed work in more detail but it was immediately removed. Like it wasn't bashing you guys, it was just some negative feedback ya know..

Yeah, I am 100% sure I never deleted any comment from that video.

didnt u reupload that vid it could of deleted some comments from that that would of been on youtube side bc i have posted comments an they was deleted like i never posted it before wasnt on the poster side

Thats probably what happened. J's a cool dude. xD

Anywhoo... I've seen the Xemnas stuff, you guys will like him. All sorts of fancyness and combo potential.

Cloud is just amazing. With SDoom's animations as a base, I'm sure it'll be a permanent Ike replacement. It will be for me at least.

Looking at the Sephiroth stuff soon, but I"m sure J did awesome with it.

Tifa news will be posted in my thread soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So I've finished PSA'ing Cloud, Tidus, Sephiroth, Zack. Doing Zidane and Squall now. If everything goes well, they should be ready by next weekend.

For Cloud, this would be his final smash.

Final Fantasy 7 ACC- Omnislash Version 6.0 (BEST QUALITY)

Kage and I have an idea on how to make it work.

Yes... I plan to make that one of the most Sexy Final Smashes I've ever animated.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Thank you very much for the Sasuke mod.

Small note: The Sasuke with the most white costume (the Sasuke you see at the very beginning of Naruto: Shippuuden) has no eyes.
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Quote from: Luquatic on October 01, 2013, 10:25:11 PM
Thank you very much for the Sasuke mod.

Small note: The Sasuke with the most white costume (the Sasuke you see at the very beginning of Naruto: Shippuuden) has no eyes.

I dont know why that happens. i'll fix then update. Will also add Chunin Exams Sasuke costume.

 If u dont mind me asking who r Cloud, Tidus, Sephiroth, Zack, Zidane and Squall all over.