My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on July 15, 2014, 11:17:19 PM
I like this low knockback = high combo potential idea. Is this "final pack" going to have most/all of your characters from past releases in this combo pack? Because having a brawl consisting of Final Fantasy and Naruto and Bleach with high combo potential sounds amazing.

I dont think i'll be releasing a pack with all my characters. I might, havent made up my mind yet.

Quote from: 5una~ on July 15, 2014, 11:00:00 PM
If you decide you still would like play testing done I will do it I am available any time but that is up to you anyway.

Thanks. When I have stuff to test, I'll send it over to u.

Quote from: jrush64 on July 16, 2014, 12:20:03 AM
Thanks. When I have stuff to test, I'll send it over to u.

I like the idea of a combo pack of most or all of your characters
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929


Alright, so I have no videos to show. But I got some Images to show though.

Aizen

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Showcases side special, down special. He also has a transformation. Get's new moves and a new Final Smash based of J-Stars.

Rukia

Ignore the white hair, I was trying out something.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Showcases her side special, down special. Also has 2 final smashes after activating her Shikai. I also gave her, her Bankai but have no attire for it yet.

A challenger approaches!



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's just a first of other characters which I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those pics look awesome once again amazing job on these

Really excited for rukia and the others  :P those  pictures are looking really nice
any new previews to show?

Quote from: Therenover on August 11, 2014, 05:28:53 AM
Really excited for rukia and the others  :P those  pictures are looking really nice
any new previews to show?

He'll post when he's ready. Don't push :srs:
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929


August 18, 2014, 10:28:37 PM #1898 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:32:07 PM by The Following
Downloaded the Terra moveset over Dedede...

Ice moveset doesn't work for me, and the "Armored Terra with cape" costume with the "Ends of the Earth" Keyblade (as pictured here http://i.imgur.com/nzXatDK.png) isn't found anywhere in the download.

There is a pac file titled "Ends of the Earth" but he's not wearing armor, and he's wielding the "Earthshaker" Keyblade.

I'm currently using Beyond You's Riivolution... Is anyone else having these issues
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!