Peach4's Happy Stages

Started by peach4, September 08, 2012, 05:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 08, 2012, 05:57:06 AM Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:09:56 AM by peach4
Hi everyone :D
This is a thread with my stages in it.
Happy House
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach Beach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach Garden
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Watch the video :D
I put effort in it
SSBB Peach Beach, Happy House and Peach Garden
Also comments on the video would be greatly appreciated so view, like and share it
Also feedback is appreciated and stuff


Thanks thats really nice of you

i was going to do Peach Beach but looks like you beat me to it but it looks awesome


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 08, 2012, 06:45:24 AM
i was going to do Peach Beach but looks like you beat me to it but it looks awesome
aw well sorry about that but umm... there are still a lot of mario kart stages to do :)

Quote from: sonic and Knuckles on September 08, 2012, 06:50:51 AM
keep up the awesome stages
thanks and will do

September 08, 2012, 01:43:52 PM #6 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:47:43 PM by GanonZack
I love how the ocean and the palm tree in Peach Beach move with the animations. Great work, I will be waiting more of your stages.

Quote from: GanonZack on September 08, 2012, 01:43:52 PMI love how the ocean and the palm tree in Peach Beach move with the animations. Great work, I will be waiting more of your stages.
Yeah the level seemed really plain without the water and trees moving

The stages look nice, I'll try them out later.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, I love Peach's outfit in this photo! Where can I download that for her?
I'm no longer using this account.

Quote from: ILoveePrincessPeach on September 09, 2012, 10:53:27 AMThe stages look nice, I'll try them out later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, I love Peach's outfit in this photo! Where can I download that for her?
Thanks, I haven't released the outfit yet though

About your Peach Beach extended, why don't you do several locations to play instead of a larger one?...

Quote from: GanonZack on September 12, 2012, 04:25:19 AMAbout your Peach Beach extended, why don't you do several locations to play instead of a larger one?...
I'm lazy like that?