Is this a real code?

Started by SonicWolf, September 08, 2012, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've heard there is a code for brawl that lets you fight lv16 CPUs. Is this real? If so what is it?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah here it is all i know that there so much more harder lol


CPUs LV 16
* C2693A70 00000002
* 3880000F 909E01D4
* 60000000 00000000

I would not use that code. My TV would end up smashed after 5 minutes.

how exactly does thsi work. is everyhitn gnormal but if set to level 9, its 16?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i use it and its awesome to fight harder cpus they do less stupid  stuff as what i saw lol

The CPUs still aren't a challenge with this code, but they're better than the level nines.
Actually, they're only not a challenge if you don't team them up against you... So yeah, it's a good code.
Now available in blue.

i use it its awesome im not the best at brawl but i like it

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 08, 2012, 08:44:59 PM
I would not use that code. My TV would end up smashed after 5 minutes.
I stand corrected. I tried it, and it's a lot better than lvl 9. But they tech off walls every time you hit them, so it can get annoying. It's pretty cool though. They're not idiots anymore!

I think I'll try this code out. Who knows. Maybe Link won't be a noob & fail like he did at lv9. (rainbow cruise. last life. i die in 1 hit. link recovers from spwn platform. falls straight down. dies. i win. really?)
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good lord, I fought against that one NoHeart hack with the Dark Emperor moveset over Ganon, I don't think I killed him one time during that round.

Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link

Nice. A challenge. Gotta wait till my Computer gets fixed or at least gets its internet back (got Clear for our internet service provider) :/
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Disc Murderer on September 11, 2012, 12:14:54 AM
Good lord, I fought against that one NoHeart hack with the Dark Emperor moveset over Ganon, I don't think I killed him one time during that round.
I threw in that PSA to make use of the swords included. I realized it was kinda cheap and but never knew it was almost impossible to beat him.  O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 02:12:10 AM
I threw in that PSA to make use of the swords included. I realized it was kinda cheap and but never knew it was almost impossible to beat him.  O.o

It's not exactly impossible, but he will destroy you if you give him the chance XD I tried it again, but fought him with Link this time, almost won but he managed to nail me with the normal smash attack in the unsealed mode. The moveset fits him though.

Attempting to rig Aqua's Armor over Link