Leon Exodio's Psa Thread -Juri psa port/Sonic Heores Done!!

Started by Leon Exodio, September 08, 2012, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Walker is getting a custom model to so it will look great in game ;D

October 19, 2012, 08:11:03 PM #106 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:03:41 PM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 19, 2012, 12:43:26 AM
The Walker is getting a custom model to so it will look great in game ;D
still not sure what he should do when he is in his final smash

Next psa after tails????
Sonic Heroes in Brawl ???

go here to see my other thread this is out dated but i may someday come back to it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49127.0

I think Chaos would be better on wario (Since i don't like him)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

yeah this thread is not going not where but ill still up date it time and time but i do like it to be over wario and or metaknight

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 08, 2012, 01:40:25 AM
yeah this thread is not going not where but ill still up date it time and time but i do like it to be over wario and or metaknight
Even though the thread hardly went anywhere at least it still up to date ;)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

go here to see my model import thread i may use some of the model i import at a future psa

I think Chaos 0 should be over Marth since no-one probably has many projects over   or even use him in  that much  in general I have Sephiroth over him but  I hardly use him but it ok if you wanna over the character you want I like him over Marth doe, since I dont wanna get rid of my SMBZ Luigi, Majin Buu back (Lucario) making a Bomberman SSBC style over Ness  temporary I have Yosemite Sam over Ness  :srs:   I have Tails over MetaKnight SSF2 Wario and Broly over Ganondorf until South finishs it.

i forgot all about this thread i know that i share a thread with shadowwolf and sonicbrawler but i have psa that im working on my self right now im porting the  Juri psa that was over sheik over to pikachu with Kagemaru permission to port the psa

also sonic heroes is done!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33841

Ness has a lack of psa representation. plus, (for me at least) i have both wario and marth already filled. lol totally your chioce though

i have nobody over pikachu ght now so that who she will go over as for ness i may have zero ported over to ness but not sure


im almost done porting the Juri psa over to pikachu just the down b counter wont work but im trying to fix it