2DaMax & YoshiKartWii's Brawlbox CSP's!

Started by Yosh1Kart, September 16, 2012, 11:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doing Marth next, seeing it was a tie in voting, which of my picks would you like to see after Marth?

Link
5 (25%)
Zelda
3 (15%)
Pit
2 (10%)
Mario
5 (25%)
Sonic
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Ta-da! :D

OP updated with all brawl recolors!

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

That looks "suhweet!" *shot
Anyways, that looks nice! :) what pose do u plan on doing for marth?

Quote from: jordanice42 on September 17, 2012, 11:35:21 PM
That looks "suhweet!" *shot
Anyways, that looks nice! :) what pose do u plan on doing for marth?
thanks :)

i never know until i get on brawlbox lol :laugh:
when i'm messing with the bones, the pose comes to me
so, i can't really say cause i dunno yet lol

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Much better, glad I could help. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 17, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
Ta-da! :D

OP updated with all brawl recolors!
Excellent. Simply excellent. ^_^
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 11:52:48 PM
Much better, glad I could help. ;D
Quote from: Maxina on September 18, 2012, 12:07:49 AM
Excellent. Simply excellent. ^_^
lol, the sleeves look better :P :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 18, 2012, 12:09:46 AM
lol, the sleeves look better :P :)
I'll say. ^_^
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

sexier-I mean HIGHER RESOLUTION, YEAH

Hope you can make more characters besides marth (since he already has many csp) :)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Looking great so far!

I'd love to see some Mario CSPs, there aren't too many out there.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 01:45:47 AM
sexier-I mean HIGHER RESOLUTION, YEAH

Hope you can make more characters besides marth (since he already has many csp) :)
lol, don't worry, there will be many more characters =)
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 18, 2012, 01:48:14 AM
Looking great so far!

I'd love to see some Mario CSPs, there aren't too many out there.
well, if he's the one chosen on the poll then he may be after Marth =)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I voted Mario because...well, he's the main smash brother. :p

oh man that looks much much better, so awesome great job on it

voted: link, in case you didnt know :P
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 17, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
Ta-da! :D

OP updated with all brawl recolors!
Eyes are too bright compared to her other colors in my opinion, aside that it looks good. :)

any chance of you will do Bps of yours CSP ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Some feedback on the Peach CSPs:

The pose looks great, but the lighting is a little bit dark. You might wanna up the lighting in BrawlBox or edit it in whatever image-editing program you use.

For instance, mine:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But like I said, it's looking great. :P

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com