2DaMax & YoshiKartWii's Brawlbox CSP's!

Started by Yosh1Kart, September 16, 2012, 11:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doing Marth next, seeing it was a tie in voting, which of my picks would you like to see after Marth?

Link
5 (25%)
Zelda
3 (15%)
Pit
2 (10%)
Mario
5 (25%)
Sonic
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2012, 09:59:56 PM
any chance of you will do Bps of yours CSP ?
I soon will yes,
I actually planned to do it, but I forgot lol
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 18, 2012, 10:09:37 PM
Some feedback on the Peach CSPs:

The pose looks great, but the lighting is a little bit dark. You might wanna up the lighting in BrawlBox or edit it in whatever image-editing program you use.

For instance, mine:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But like I said, it's looking great. :P
what is the lighting you used? =/
Cause my cpu's screen makes things a little brighter then it is =P
So I actually thought it was brighter til I got on my tablet

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 19, 2012, 03:11:35 AMwhat is the lighting you used? =/
Cause my cpu's screen makes things a little brighter then it is =P
So I actually thought it was brighter til I got on my tablet
I upped the brightness by 25 and upped the contrast by 10.
For BB lighting, I'd say the best lighting is changing the  first values (ambient, I think it's called) to 6-7.
Upping the contrast made it look really good, I had no idea it would. I'll have to do it for all my CSPs now. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 19, 2012, 03:29:18 AM
I upped the brightness by 25 and upped the contrast by 10.
For BB lighting, I'd say the best lighting is changing the  first values (ambient, I think it's called) to 6-7.
Upping the contrast made it look really good, I had no idea it would. I'll have to do it for all my CSPs now. :srs:
I used 6 lol

(Making small post considering the restore will delete this post)

Also, news

Because of the restore I won't be uploading any Marth CSPs today,
It'll just be lost,
So I don't want them to be lost,
I'll upload them tomorrow

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

At least show a preview of your Marth pose? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509