Brawl Minus 2X break the limits- LOL

Started by kirk hamett and gates, October 06, 2012, 11:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I just love it. the CSP'S are a classic and so are the BP'S. The gameplay is great so there is no overpowering character. What do you guys think? GOOD or BAD?

Don't really like the fighter portraits, but other than that, the game's pretty awesome.
I love all the interesting (and funny!) changes made to the fighters' moves.

I play Minus 2X all the time. (It's what I use) So I'd say good. When they made all the 2X.4 and stuff it wasn't as fun.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

yea its real cool had the brawl plus but didnt like it that much till i switch over to minus then it got better 8)