Rayman Animation (and PSA) Hack -NEW BETA COMING SOON-

Started by Mattimation, October 10, 2012, 09:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Version 0.2 is getting ready! Choose the dance that should be the next taunt!

Smooth Criminal
3 (30%)
Beat It
0 (0%)
Gangnam Style
6 (60%)
Shufflin'
1 (10%)
Moon Walking
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 16, 2012, 09:30:09 PM
wow nice when i tryed doing knuckles it just did not want to work for me lol but i can try

Okay.

Anyway back on topic. So far it seems that Gangnam Style is winning as the dance that's gonna be the limited edition download for V0.1

PS: The next version will also have a dance out of the others. But Gangnam Style won't be available. In the final version I will have either 1 2 or 3 dances return for people to use once again but unlimited. For now however you'll just have to watch the Preview to see what's new. I didn't show off 1 animation though cause I chose the wrong stage but I'll show it off in the next Preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow! I must say those animations are just awesome! I love the basket bag taunt!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 17, 2012, 11:55:27 AM
Wow! I must say those animations are just awesome! I love the basket bag taunt!

Thanks! I really like that one as well.

Edit: KIRBY HAT :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



One suggestion. Ya should give kirby a big nose like raymans. Like how was done with olimar
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hey dude , first of all , thanks for doing this PSA! The animations look really great from what I could see in the video.
There's only one thing that bugs me .. his Smashes are too fast.
With such a HUGE RANGE , at least in my opinion , his Smashes should be slower. :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 18, 2012, 05:13:31 AM #22 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:21:56 PM by Blase005
Quote from: Abbi on October 18, 2012, 12:25:23 AM
Hey dude , first of all , thanks for doing this PSA! The animations look really great from what I could see in the video.
There's only one thing that bugs me .. his Smashes are too fast.
With such a HUGE RANGE , at least in my opinion , his Smashes should be slower. :-\

I've been doing my best to keep him balanced with the Smashes and the way I do that with the Smashes is for him to only be able to hit with his hand or his feet as any other area doesn't hurt and he has no limbs that follow the foot/hand. I'm glad you like it so far though.

Quote from: Pervy on October 17, 2012, 11:21:56 PM
One suggestion. Ya should give kirby a big nose like raymans. Like how was done with olimar

I was planning that but I thought the hair was enough.

EDIT: I'm planning on releasing V0.1 once I got the laser changed into a sphere and got the Up B fire completely gone besides a light blue one. Oh and the Kirby hat. Can't forget the Kirby hat.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome! i can't wait to finally have a competent rayman hack xD

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on October 18, 2012, 09:47:52 PM
awesome! i can't wait to finally have a competent rayman hack xD


That's great to here! Just keep in mind that the first release will mostly be animation changes. But I will do my best to make it look nice.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no problem. also, if you ever need a beta tester, im right here lol

Quote from: Blase005 on October 16, 2012, 08:40:13 PM
Brawl Hack Showcase: Rayman over Falco by Blase005

PREVIEW
U do realize, that since your making rayman your going to have to make 2 raving rabbids over ice climbers xD hahahaha good work so far and cant wait for rayman

Quote from: rax189 on October 19, 2012, 01:44:39 AM
U do realize, that since your making rayman your going to have to make 2 raving rabbids over ice climbers xD hahahaha good work so far and cant wait for rayman

Actually since I hate the Rabbids for sending Rayman to the same dumbster Sonic went to during 2006 I would never ever make 2 of them over ice climbers. It wasn't even funny in my eyes because of this reason. Sorry.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blase005, you're making a RayMan PSA, how's the progress?

also I was actually thinking about making a RayMan PSA myself
before you even made your thread, but you beat me to it, lol.

what attacks will he have?