MBHC's Characters

Started by MBHC, October 15, 2012, 12:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BT3 & Raging Blast what character you want?

Vegeta
8 (16%)
Krillin  
2 (4%)
Goku  
10 (20%)
Piccolo
3 (6%)
captain Ginyu
3 (6%)
Bardock
4 (8%)
Broly
3 (6%)
Vegito
3 (6%)
Gogeta
1 (2%)
Nappa
2 (4%)
Android 18
2 (4%)
Kid Buu
2 (4%)
Cell
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50


I never said I wouldn't use it.  I just haven't got the chance to play at all.  Though in all honesty, I would only use the Gold Hair version unless a Black Hair version is made.  But hey, at least I'm using it. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: MBHC on November 19, 2012, 02:39:21 PM
like?
kid gohan?

Yeah, I was kinda confused about the change you did... Could you tell me what was wrong with it and what you did to fix it?  Something about the clothes being fixed...

I couldn't tell any difference, so I had reported it, asking for a more detailed description of what was different from the other Kid Gohan.

Apparently, Cooldood recognized the fix, so I suppose it was acceptable.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


You can't really compare them when they are in different poses. :-\

But, I think I understand exactly what parts you fixed. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



November 24, 2012, 06:04:05 PM #24 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 03:03:27 AM by MBHC
 like?
Future Gohan?

Post Merge: November 25, 2012, 03:03:27 AM

like???
yes or not?

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 19, 2012, 07:36:55 PM
You can't really compare them when they are in different poses. :-\

But, I think I understand exactly what parts you fixed. :P
like?
Frieza?

Quote from: MBHC on November 28, 2012, 08:33:49 PM
like?
Frieza?

Yeah, Frieza's looking good.  So is Teen Gohan.

Personally, I'd like to see some Trunks with recolors.  I prefer the Trunks from here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24326
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes, yes, I said Frieza looked good...

Now make recolors of some of your hacks, why don'tcha? :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 29, 2012, 04:12:29 AM #29 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:13:47 AM by MBHC
¬¬!!
want me to do to Trunks Budokai Tenkaichi 3?


Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 04:13:47 AM

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 29, 2012, 03:14:57 AM
Yes, yes, I said Frieza looked good...

Now make recolors of some of your hacks, why don'tcha? :srs:
¬¬!
want me to do to Trunks Budokai Tenkaichi 3?