MBHC's Characters

Started by MBHC, October 15, 2012, 12:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

BT3 & Raging Blast what character you want?

Vegeta
8 (16%)
Krillin  
2 (4%)
Goku  
10 (20%)
Piccolo
3 (6%)
captain Ginyu
3 (6%)
Bardock
4 (8%)
Broly
3 (6%)
Vegito
3 (6%)
Gogeta
1 (2%)
Nappa
2 (4%)
Android 18
2 (4%)
Kid Buu
2 (4%)
Cell
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Quote from: MBHC on November 29, 2012, 04:12:29 AM
¬¬!!
want me to do to Trunks Budokai Tenkaichi 3?


Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 04:13:47 AM
¬¬!
want me to do to Trunks Budokai Tenkaichi 3?


Yes, please, with recolors. :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 29, 2012, 04:13:53 PM #31 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:19:44 PM by MBHC
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 29, 2012, 05:14:45 AM
Yes, please, with recolors. :D
okay ;)

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 04:19:44 PM

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 29, 2012, 05:14:45 AM
Yes, please, with recolors. :D
style budokai tenkaichi 3 ??

Quote from: MBHC on November 29, 2012, 04:13:53 PM
okay ;)

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 04:19:44 PM
style budokai tenkaichi 3 ??

Well, it doesn't matter to me.  Personally, cel-shading doesn't look good in Brawl, and BT3 has a Brawlish look I think would fit fine.

If Brawl weren't so dully colored, I might have wanted a Raging Blast style.

============================================================================

tl;dr Yeah, BT3 is fine.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 29, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
Well, it doesn't matter to me.  Personally, cel-shading doesn't look good in Brawl, and BT3 has a Brawlish look I think would fit fine.

If Brawl weren't so dully colored, I might have wanted a Raging Blast style.

============================================================================

tl;dr Yeah, BT3 is fine.
hey your like?
santa claus?

Quote from: MBHC on November 30, 2012, 06:16:38 PM
hey your like?
santa claus?

Wasn't really a fan of Ice-Climbers.  Good quality textures, though. :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 30, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
Wasn't really a fan of Ice-Climbers.  Good quality textures, though. :srs:
I am in the process of trunks and ultimate gohan raging blast!

i've seen all your hacks and i think they are really good, textures are great model imports are great

its to bad that you dont get to much recognition for the texture hacks you do, making stuff like for ex wire frame mario doesnt get to many downloads even though its good (i know cuz im a texture hacker also)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 30, 2012, 10:12:45 PM
i've seen all your hacks and i think they are really good, textures are great model imports are great

its to bad that you dont get to much recognition for the texture hacks you do, making stuff like for ex wire frame mario doesnt get to many downloads even though its good (i know cuz im a texture hacker also)
you're right, but I wish they were downloaded my hacks!
if I try hard, I hope more download in my characters ;)
:D

most of these ppl like HD or really good looking textures that velen or SJS makes, which is unfortunate but there's nothing we can do
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 30, 2012, 11:43:40 PM
most of these ppl like HD or really good looking textures that velen or SJS makes, which is unfortunate but there's nothing we can do
true ! :/

You know, when I first got here, and read the comments in this thread saying all you do is oversaturate textures, I have to say I was surprised at the care put into each retexture, not to mention you refused to listen to those that spoke negatively toward your skills.

Just wanted to say you should be proud of your persistence.  And keep up the new hacks. ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 06:49:55 PM
You know, when I first got here, and read the comments in this thread saying all you do is oversaturate textures, I have to say I was surprised at the care put into each retexture, not to mention you refused to listen to those that spoke negatively toward your skills.

Just wanted to say you should be proud of your persistence.  And keep up the new hacks. ;)
thank you!

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 06:49:55 PM
You know, when I first got here, and read the comments in this thread saying all you do is oversaturate textures, I have to say I was surprised at the care put into each retexture, not to mention you refused to listen to those that spoke negatively toward your skills.

Just wanted to say you should be proud of your persistence.  And keep up the new hacks. ;)
you like the new presentation of the post?

cool but wouldn't raging blast Model be to big filezsize
[/url]

It looks much more organized, yes. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]