WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yup, and they work pretty well. Right now, we got normals to worry about.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 05, 2012, 03:51:45 AM
Were the expressions added successfully?

In other words, where the [censored] is Poo at man? I'm dying to play as him.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 05, 2012, 07:34:34 PM
In other words, where the [censored] is Poo at man? I'm dying to play as him.
The normals and shaders are bein glitchy. We're trying to figure out the issue.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 06, 2012, 02:43:22 AM
The normals and shaders are bein glitchy. We're trying to figure out the issue.

I know I was rephrasing what WasabiSkillz wanted to say lol.

Though, good luck fixing those Normal/Shader issues. I remember Vertex Poo has that weird Normals problem on his forehead. Just a coincidence.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 06, 2012, 06:16:49 AM
I know I was rephrasing what WasabiSkillz wanted to say lol.

LOL  you were so right bro! I was totally beating around the bush with that question.

Eh, you guys should at least have a picture.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Worked on Pineapple head some more. No model yet, but this step is equally as important. Trying to make sense of the guy's hair


How long before the cease and desist?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


T-minus, 36 hours. The Square police are discussing the terms right now. According to my sources, they're aiming for about $20,000 if you ignore the C&D.

In all seriousness though, that looks really great. Model sheets ALWAYS help!



Unfortunately, Poo's gonna have to be put to the side for now. The good news, though, is that I've been working on Crono. He's not quite ready for a preview yet, but he's gettin there.

Oh, and I've been working on Quote on the side. (He's a more simplistic character to model)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 16, 2012, 05:08:10 PM
Unfortunately, Poo's gonna have to be put to the side for now. The good news, though, is that I've been working on Crono. He's not quite ready for a preview yet, but he's gettin there.

Oh, and I've been working on Quote on the side. (He's a more simplistic character to model)

I loved your quote vertex so I'm very hyped to see him done, also super hyped for crono.
Question about quote, will he be on a different character now that you can just rig him to someone? I feel like moveset wise falco or fox would work, though I'd be fine with luigi if he was made on him.


Quote from: Pik on December 16, 2012, 05:08:10 PM
Unfortunately, Poo's gonna have to be put to the side for now. The good news, though, is that I've been working on Crono. He's not quite ready for a preview yet, but he's gettin there.

Oh, and I've been working on Quote on the side. (He's a more simplistic character to model)

You ruined my life. After thinking about it though, he would look real good over Lucas as well with that PK Freeze, but I guess all of that is pointless now.

You made me real happy with Masked Man though! I play as him all the time. I know you probably don't even care lol but yeah thanks again for such amazing quality hacks you bring to us, sir Pik.

About Chrono, I bet it is looking great, can't wait to see some previews!

Quote too? =o

Over Luigi again?

tbh i dont see why quote fits on luigi...
luigi is a weird character, with sloppy and cowardish moves, that doesnt really fit quot IMO