WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 24, 2012, 05:21:52 PM
What a wonderful gift thou hast bestowed upon us dearest Pik.  I shall treasure it until

.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm actually having a fun time working on Toon Zelda. I'm looking at how they changed Toon Link for his Brawl design and
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 26, 2012, 11:22:16 AM
I'm actually having a fun time working on Toon Zelda. I'm looking at how they changed Toon Link for his Brawl design and

AND!? What were you going to say? :srs: The suspense is killing me!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114



(glad to hear it sir)

and here preview

Yeah, this looks really silly with the jarring colors and all. However, every SILLY COLOR is an area that has redone UVs/or added vertex loops. (For example, that cloth decoration hanging from her belt has 5 loops, aka the number that non-toon Zelda's has) Still planning on this being over Zelda. but if it's too troublesome, TL'll be just fine.

Oh yeah, and Crono has his face modeled.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Woah there guys, put the knives away! wow! Here's his face so far. Don't worry, it's WIP lol



He looks a bit too much like Pit at the moment, but by the time he's finished he'll be recognizable as Crono. I don't think he'll be as much as a "babyface" as I originally thought, mainly because I assumed he was like 15 years old. (How old is he anyway?? I know he lives with his mom so he's still a kid, right?)  He'll have a pointier chin and smaller eyes. THINK OF TEEN GOHAN FROM DRAGON BALL

By the way, from the looks of things, the models'll be finished in this following order-

Toon Zelda --> Crono --> Quote

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




HMMMM



Texturin' time. A work in progress, trying to imitate Toon Link's hair texture/
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


that looks real high quality sir, i love the cleannes of her lips O_O

When I ripped her model, I totally intended on giving her Brawl-styled textures. But I see handing her over to you was the superior decision. Amazing work so far.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks joke. Glad you liked it! The mouth is actually edited from the Wind Waker texture, like Toon Link's was.

@SJS: Ah, sorry for beating you to the chase lol. Thanks for bein' okay with it.


Continuing texture work, here's a close-up of the crown.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]