WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I've noticed the different styles, but even when I "attempt" to replicate them, they don't come out nearly that good xD

I'm curious, would Crono's texture style be something like the fire emblem characters?

Quote from: Pik on January 14, 2013, 01:21:19 AM
@KTH
I replied to you via PM


Got a head start on tetra.

heh.

head start.
YES.
Been wanting a Tetra import :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Toon on Zelda! Tetra on Shiek! Size mod for both!*

Ahem. Now that I've disposed of my rabid fanboy outburst,

both of these things have all of my hype. Keep up the good work, okay?


Oh boy, Tetra too! 

Also the red colored Toon Zelda seems off to me. The Yellow dress is a bit much I think, It reminds me too much of ronald mcdonald =x

hey make blogpost already damn you.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 15, 2013, 05:48:03 AM
hey make blogpost already damn you.

You and Aafyre both you little [censored]s. Mad love though, mad love.

By the way, Tetra is whatever to me, though she looks great and all. Nice hair and [censored] man. You are one of the best UV editors to me, if not the best. Your texture work is just.. on another level.

Now. Will you ever make a tutorial on how you UV edit?

Quote from: Spex130 on January 14, 2013, 03:37:24 AM
*Toon on Zelda! Tetra on Shiek! Size mod for both!*
That would be the most amazing thing. We need Ganondorf from WW as well. That'd be so awesome.

Fantastic job, Pik. You are seriously the man.

@Ninka: Crono'll probably be styled after Ike for the most part. The scarf'll be based off Falcon's, and the hair like Bowser's.

@Spex: Yup, that's the idea. Zelda and Sheik :vyse:

@Starwaffle: Haha... ronald mcdonald... Okay, what color would you suggest? Maybe pink like in Melee? Also, yeah, I'm gonna make a blog post for this and masked man once I'm done

@Stallion: Thanks bro. Maybe the next model'll hold your interest more, wink wink. Anyway, I'm honestly new to UVs so I'm not sure I could write a whole guide to it. I just use Unwrap UVW and stuff

@Oshtoby: Glad you liked it dude. I probably won't do WW Ganon, but I started on a vertex of him a long time ago.

by the way new preview.........

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Pik on January 11, 2013, 04:21:28 AM
@Stallion
DON'T FEAR :vyse:
you may get your wish one day.
(but only maybe)

Quote from: Pik on January 15, 2013, 11:24:21 PM
@Stallion: Thanks bro. Maybe the next model'll hold your interest more, wink wink.

Holy! I think I might know who that is.

*Winks back*

It was actually Crono
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



As much as people might want Zelda/Tetra over Zelda/Sheik, I feel the need to state the obvious: Their character models clearly fit Toon Link's natural shape. I feel that rigging them over him would be a lot less laborious than Zelda or Sheik. I'm not saying they shouldn't be done, but perhaps doing Toon Link first would be best, and then let someone who wants to dedicate time to it can rig them on Zelda/Sheik.

>says the guy who has already been waiting for Zelda/Tetra on Toon Link since model vertexing.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on January 20, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
As much as people might want Zelda/Tetra over Zelda/Sheik, I feel the need to state the obvious: Their character models clearly fit Toon Link's natural shape. I feel that rigging them over him would be a lot less laborious than Zelda or Sheik. I'm not saying they shouldn't be done, but perhaps doing Toon Link first would be best, and then let someone who wants to dedicate time to it can rig them on Zelda/Sheik.

>says the guy who has already been waiting for Zelda/Tetra on Toon Link since model vertexing.


havent u thought about the fact that the person/people who are working on this actually have already decided to dedicate time to it?

Quote from: joke. on January 20, 2013, 10:57:32 PM
havent u thought about the fact that the person/people who are working on this actually have already decided to dedicate time to it?
I'm referring to rigging time, specifically. But yes, I suppose your right, in a very "Well, duh." kind of way.