WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's a great point, Joke- Peach, for example, hardly has folds on her gloves at all.

Here's the edit:


The wrinkles at the elbow and wrist were intentionally kept, since that's where her skin bends and stuff. It would naturally create folds there. (Still, I tried to dumb them down a bit)

@Stallion
DON'T FEAR :vyse:
you may get your wish one day.
(but only maybe)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on January 11, 2013, 04:21:28 AM
@Stallion
DON'T FEAR :vyse:
you may get your wish one day.
(but only maybe)

Join me and Itallian and help us finish. We're almost done anyways, haha.

Anyways, good work as usual. Toon Zelda mods are definitely some of my faves, and this one's shaping up to be the best yet. Keep up the good work, yeah?


If a Toon Link version is ever created, she would need her rapier :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 11, 2013, 05:03:08 AM
If a Toon Link version is ever created, she would need her rapier :srs:
Heck, if there's a Lucas version, the stick could be replaced with said rapier.


We'll see what character she goes over... Right now, the options are Zelda, Toon Link, and Lucas. In the meantime have some alts

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



That last recolor looks like a cross between SS and TP to me.

Anyways, They all look great! ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dude, i sure would like to rig her over Zelda. :srs:
This will be the best birthday present. :af:

@KTH
I replied to you via PM


Got a head start on tetra.

heh.

head start.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Pik, are you like an ex-developer from Nintendo that didn't like the roster choices from brawl and decided to become a modder or something?

Because that's the only way that you could explain how you got so damn good at texturing in the same style as brawl characters >.> Really, I think your textures are my favorite parts of your models, as they are so dang accurate. Anyways, I'm hyped for Tetra, was looking forward to an import of her at some point.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 14, 2013, 01:26:40 AM
Pik, are you like an ex-developer from Nintendo that didn't like the roster choices from brawl and decided to become a modder or something?

Because that's the only way that you could explain how you got so damn good at texturing in the same style as brawl characters >.> Really, I think your textures are my favorite parts of your models, as they are so dang accurate. Anyways, I'm hyped for Tetra, was looking forward to an import of her at some point.

This.

Also, I think you should think twice about letting KTH Rig T-Zelda. Take a closer look at his vault. He's not as exemplary as he makes himself out to be.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*remembers that one Zelda game where they actually have them talking with voices*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Velen on January 14, 2013, 01:34:38 AM
Also, I think you should think twice about letting KTH Rig T-Zelda. Take a closer look at his vault. He's not as exemplary as he makes himself out to be.
Yeah... I mean, no offense to KTH. But his rigging skills... Lets just say, need work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's from his latest hack in his vault.

Eh, I decided to rig the model myself, and not because I didn't think KTH wouldn't do a good job. By the time I finish Tetra, my new computer'll come and I'll have enough memory to export DAEs. The reason I couldn't rig before was because of my shoddy computer, lol.

hahaha thanks Ninka... I dunno, I don't think I'm an ex-Nintendo employee. I don't even know Japanese, pff. Though, I try to see what's consistent in each character model. They all have this certian "feel" to them I try to imitate. I dunno. I could write a post on what I think makes something brawl style, but I haven't gotten around to it. From what I've noticed, there are three different character styles.


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]