Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 27, 2013, 08:40:37 AM #150 Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:18:29 AM by PervyMan
Rig needs some touch ups but yeah, I'm pretty much done here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

well that poll wound up useless >.>

anyway

TRON BONNE (MECH) + ALT'S N RECOLORS THIS SATURDAY

JULIET NEXT SATURDAY!

ALAN THE SATURDAY AFTER THE NEXT!

DK IN A MECH THE ONE AFTER THE ONE FOR ALAN!
Be ready :notimp:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

so DK mech and alan are released the same day?

Did I say Saturday? I meant Sunday >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


February 10, 2013, 07:23:24 AM #155 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:47:45 AM by PervyMan
I Leave you with this >.>

And Yes, all the MvC3/UMvC3 Recolors will be included
Quote from: Legacy on February 10, 2013, 07:05:45 AM
It looks like a rubber!
:oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Dam, she looks awesome
I would definitely download this.


Awesome.
I can replace that old Tron import you made :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No Joke this time. Release in four hours :notimp:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyMan on February 10, 2013, 07:05:25 PMNo Joke this time. Release in four hours :notimp:
Ok sir. :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




I went with Pink Tron and Servbotception as my two favs. After NxC, I really like her pink mech.