Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 05, 2013, 02:11:42 PM #510 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:21:56 PM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I would die if over wario, but he is undoubtedly over snake, due to his nack for explosions. With him using the guns instead, at least theyll explode in a clean burning sort of way

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



November 19, 2013, 02:59:52 AM #514 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 03:49:32 AM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
Well I'd Like to announce my end to brawl hacking, It's been fun but it's also been getting stale and the limits of brawl are a pain in the ass. And while it's nice to get noticed for my efforts, I'm getting noticed for other peoples things. I want to get noticed for my own creations. So I'll be moving on to doing my own thing now. You'll see me around as I may do something here occasionally (Although I don't do much as is), but I could also post what I'm doing here if you want me to, though I wouldn't be putting it into brawl. Unless you wanted me to.


Also yes I am going to finish Luffy.
I'm also going to finish trigger and Make a psa for him
And I'll finish that Shake King Model for tabuu
Other than that you may see my name few and far
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


While I'm excited that you're still gonna do Shake, I hate to lose yet another cool member of the Brawl hacking community.

y u do dis ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so yeah, it seems oficial, brawl hacking has been dieing for a long time, it sucks to see you leave, but oh well...

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 19, 2013, 10:00:27 AM
so yeah, it seems oficial, brawl hacking has been dieing for a long time, it sucks to see you leave, but oh well...
Especially with Smash 4 around the corner next year :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I give it half a year after ssb4's release, before the vault becomes near desolate.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gnorcteen on November 19, 2013, 04:55:29 PM
I give it half a year after ssb4's release, before the vault becomes near desolate.

+1. Sad but true. D: Unless... Smash 4 can't be hacked.

all that is needed to hack it are USB ports/an SD card slot, the game itself, and a weak spot within the game's coding (like the stage builder for brawl)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Well, all I can say is that I'm real grateful he's still gonna do Shake King. :) I really hate asking for requests in this forum. :P

Sad to see you go. Perhaps when smash 4 is hacked you'll return. As for now, Luffy will be the last part of your legacy.