Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blackrose and Kite will be on the same characters as before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EDIT:
And I've slowed pieced this back together
The Hulle Granz Cathedral
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on February 24, 2014, 07:22:13 PM
EDIT:
And I've slowed pieced this back together
The Hulle Granz Cathedral
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm the one that broke it into pieces.

Pervablez, will you ever get around to finishing that annoying bastard Skeith or is Kite, Blackrose, and the Cathedral the only things you are going to do before you ascend back into the higher plane of randomness?
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on February 24, 2014, 08:36:55 PM
I'm the one that broke it into pieces.

Pervablez, will you ever get around to finishing that annoying bastard Skeith or is Kite, Blackrose, and the Cathedral the only things you are going to do before you ascend back into the higher plane of randomness?
he shall not tell! pretty much these projects that im doing with pervy cant be told.. well besides for black rose, kite, and the hulle granz cathedrial stage.. there is more, but we cannot tell!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Luffy looks so damn cool. I've never posted on these forums, but I check this thread daily for progress on Luffy.

Nobody volunteered to make those Shake King textures for ya, eh?

Quote from: Yezen on February 27, 2014, 06:17:43 PM
Luffy looks so damn cool. I've never posted on these forums, but I check this thread daily for progress on Luffy.
I don't recommend doing that, I don't make post daily :L, check like, once a month or somethin
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 04, 2014, 02:59:42 AM
Nobody volunteered to make those Shake King textures for ya, eh?
Nope, but I'll make em eventually

Anyway, Azure kite n Stuff


EDIT:
My recycling bin is filled with deleted posts from this thread to avoid double posts :L

Also CHIM CHIMS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: One of these days I'm going to have a super long post
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I'm guessing Kite is on Pit?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


for pervy since he's not here today <.>

anyways did the eyes for kite like i did for black rose. still has some flaws but otherwise playable atm

[spoiler]






https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on December 22, 2013, 03:51:11 PM
Well anyway back to luffy

EDIT: And that's it for now

EDIT: Finally got some problems fixed. Heres the old wait 1 vs the new
LEFT: Old RIGHT: NEW

wow the new wait is much better! lol ik im a little late to reply xD but is there any more progress on luffy?

Hey, im about I'm do some luffy stuff in about an hour or so if your interested
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

crud, wont be home til like 6 (2:46 over here). need something to watch other than anarchic pokemon gameplay

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Gonna have to cancel that. Somethign unexpected came up. I'll have to push it back a couple o hours
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

As long as luffy is getting some progress xD i have a question, i noticed in one of your gif's a while ago luffy used 3rd gear... is it possible to make him mini after that for like 15 sec? xD not suggesting u do it, just wondering if thats possible over marth because you would need another model for that.