find the solution to this problem i'm having on riivolution

Started by N64killer, November 08, 2012, 12:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OK here the situation
In brawlmods/custom1/fighter/sheik/i have FitSheik00.pac and .pcs (Original files)
In brawlmods/texture/fighter/sheik/i have FitSheik00.pcs (the spiderman hack i download from here)
do i need to copy the .pcs (the spiderman hack one) and just rename it .pac or do i have the files backward?
Or am I wrong all together?


The Dry Boney that needs canon to make sig with sense,
But has a image sig.
*has SD card now*

DO NOT rename PAC to PCS. PCS is compressed (I believe LZ77). PAC isn't. Open the PCS in BrawlBox, and save as PAC. The same hack should have the same name. You should have:
FitShiek00.pac
FitShiek00.pcs

Quote from: RyanAnayaMc on November 19, 2012, 01:35:54 AM
DO NOT rename PAC to PCS. PCS is compressed (I believe LZ77). PAC isn't. Open the PCS in BrawlBox, and save as PAC. The same hack should have the same name. You should have:
FitShiek00.pac
FitShiek00.pcs
This^
Just in BrawlBox you have to change in Compression to LZZ7 to none.