Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
I'm sorry but how is the progress on Ganon's .rel? Will it ever be released?...

no
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on November 02, 2014, 02:15:20 PM
no

Reason:
It was discontinued.

They need longer answers.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

no the reason was i never felt like finishing it. i may at one point
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on November 02, 2014, 06:34:26 PM
the reason was i never felt like finishing it.

That's the information people need.

A simple "no" will lead to more and more questions.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Say i was trying to port lucario over sonic...would i edit the sonic module in module editor or the lucario module? Help much appreciated. Also if i was to port lucario over diddy long instead of over sonic, would that be possible and if so how? Help much appreciated. Sprry, i dont have much experience in porting.
~Ally :)

take the lucario rel and edit it to work over sonic, diddy, etc
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on March 01, 2015, 03:30:44 PM
take the lucario rel and edit it to work over sonic, diddy, etc
. Would I need the sonic .rel and the sonic final and result.pacs too?
~Ally :)

Quote from: LMSG on March 01, 2015, 05:24:32 PM
. Would I need the sonic .rel and the sonic final and result.pacs too?

Probably yes.
At least the SonicFinal.pac to make the Final Smash work, or else the game will either freeze or your character will just keep using Neutral B.

Some Riivolution XMLs still need a code to make the entry and results work, though.
If you're using Gecko, then you shouldn't need the code.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hmm so i edited lucario's plug and play rel in the module editor and plugged in sonics module id value and character id value in the lucario module and i put it in the module folder, and i put an unedited sonic rel in the module folder as well. I put in all lucario's files and renamed them in sonics folder  and put in sonics final and result pacs (he has no entry). It froze the game when i entered the fight (before sonic was supposed to spawn). However i did not put all of sonics spy .pacs in the sonic folder as lucario does not have these. Is this because i left out these files? Im on gecko.
~Ally :)

Quote from: LMSG on March 01, 2015, 06:46:38 PM
Hmm so i edited lucario's plug and play rel in the module editor and plugged in sonics module id value and character id value in the lucario module and i put it in the module folder, and i put an unedited sonic rel in the module folder as well. I put in all lucario's files and renamed them in sonics folder  and put in sonics final and result pacs (he has no entry). It froze the game when i entered the fight (before sonic was supposed to spawn). However i did not put all of sonics spy .pacs in the sonic folder as lucario does not have these. Is this because i left out these files? Im on gecko.

What are you trying to do?

To clone Lucario or Sonic?

If you want to clone Lucario, you need Lucario's files instead of Sonic's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 01, 2015, 07:18:17 PM
What are you trying to do?

To clone Lucario or Sonic?

If you want to clone Lucario, you need Lucario's files instead of Sonic's.

im trying to put lucario over sonic. I've tried deleting everything in sonics folder and putting lucario's files into sonics folder and renaming them to FitSonic and stuff like that. I put the sonic rel in the module folder but it caused a freeze.
~Ally :)

Quote from: LMSG on March 01, 2015, 07:33:08 PM


im trying to put lucario over sonic. I've tried deleting everything in sonics folder and putting lucario's files into sonics folder and renaming them to FitSonic and stuff like that. I put the sonic rel in the module folder but it caused a freeze.

Then you need to modify the Lucario module to make it work over Sonic.
I believe Lucario has a Final, so you need to include it there too.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 01, 2015, 07:41:30 PM
Then you need to modify the Lucario module to make it work over Sonic.
I believe Lucario has a Final, so you need to include it there too.

Would that be possible through phantom wings' module editor or would i have to modify lucario's rel  the old way? And would i keep the lucario rel's name ft_lucario or rename it ft_sonic?
~Ally :)

Quote from: LMSG on March 01, 2015, 07:49:02 PM
Would that be possible through phantom wings' module editor or would i have to modify lucario's rel  the old way? And would i keep the lucario rel's name ft_lucario or rename it ft_sonic?

You need to use the Module Editor.
And once you're finished, then change the ft_lucario Plug&Play.rel to ft_sonic.rel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.