Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 60
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 343366 times)
ShadowWolf
Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #570 on: June 29, 2013, 12:02:19 AM »

ok,. then I should Accept that If you are using ASF1ink codes, original samus and zerosuit samus will freeze if they fight each other,.  I and with this code you still cant do a fight between a SAMUS PSA and the original zero suit samus, or vice versa

go to ASFL1nks CSS thread and you'll find all the codes you need for a separate ZSS slot. And yes, using the codes he provided there, you can be ZSS and fight Samus. If there are any other problems, ill record a video and release it to show you it works

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: June 29, 2013, 12:24:13 AM »

go to ASFL1nks CSS thread and you'll find all the codes you need for a separate ZSS slot. And yes, using the codes he provided there, you can be ZSS and fight Samus. If there are any other problems, ill record a video and release it to show you it works

you mean. the code with the following name?:
     CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek V2.1:
    Puts Zero Samus and Sheik as separate icons on CSS.

I am using that code and I can see in my CSS the zsuitsamus slot, and samus slot, and they can fight against each other if both are using ft_samus.rel

but NOT with SAMUS-zsuitsamus codes (the ones that makes rhe following separate rel entries:ft_samus.rel , and ft_szerosuit.rel), my ft_szerosuit.rel folder is on my module folder in the sd, and the module folder in my iso,
    and about the codes you are mentioning: ..If that codes were necesary, ASF1inf  had commented about them here at the same time he shown the ¨samus and zsuit separate rel codes¨...

If you got them working (separate rel zsuitsamus and samus fight), then please, show me what you did, step by step, or even better, show me your codeset
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:47:55 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #572 on: June 29, 2013, 12:43:09 AM »

You don't need the .rels to make them separate though. There's codes to make them separate slots anyways. The codes should give you ZSS, Samus, Sheik, Zelda, and all the pokemon on their own slots. Here's a link to ASFL1nks thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6201.0

Go here and look into the codes. It's simple, just get the codes you need and it will work. It works for me so it should work for you

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: June 29, 2013, 12:45:36 AM »

You don't need the .rels to make them separate though. There's codes to make them separate slots anyways. The codes should give you ZSS, Samus, Sheik, Zelda, and all the pokemon on their own slots. Here's a link to ASFL1nks thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6201.0

Go here and look into the codes. It's simple, just get the codes you need and it will work. It works for me so it should work for you

I just updated my previous post.. -_-

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #574 on: June 29, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »

I just updated my previous post.. -_-
    Why do you need the .rels for them if they work better without them? The rels are used so you can port Other characters over them, that's basically the only reason why

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #575 on: June 29, 2013, 12:50:20 AM »

You have to be kidding me! How can you guys misspell a person's name so many times?!

...Anyways, shadowXtreme is right. Samus and ZSS freeze upon using certain B moves.

Zelda/Sheik & Samus/ZSS have become their own separate characters with the codes.
    The problem is they load from a module that is not separate to each of them.
    Which is why porting over them works fine.
    Because when you port a character over them that new module is made for one character only.
    I expected this problem and I knew porting was probably going to work fine; which is why I posted the codes here in a porting thread.

Sadly, the only person with enough knowledge about modules to fix this would be PhantomWings, and I don't know if he would even bother.

And sorry Nades but those codes don't really make them separate it just makes them separate in the CSS, but in reality they aren't any different than when you don't use the codes.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:51:46 AM by ASF1nk » Logged

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: June 29, 2013, 12:53:09 AM »

Why do you need the .rels for them if they work better without them? The rels are used so you can port Other characters over them, that's basically the only reason why

well that because I am using filepatch code 3.5.3, and I wanted to play with normal samus, against a psa zsuit samus,. but when I load normal samus , normal zsuitsamus psa loads, (i am using RSBE folder) and after that I change folder and chose a zsuitsamus custom psa ( normal samus psa remains loaded, sadly), then when I start a match normal samus appears with no issues, but szerosuit custom psa loads full of glitches because normal zsuit samus psa is already loaded.,.. -_-
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:54:44 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »

And sorry Nades but those codes don't really make them separate it just makes them separate in the CSS, but in reality they aren't any different than when you don't use the codes.
    All he needs is for them to be separate on the CSS since he isn't porting any chrs over them anyways. If he's using Samus PSA's over Samus, and ZSS PSA's over ZSS, why does he need the rels in the first place? I think him including the rels in the module folder is the reason why it's having issues

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: June 29, 2013, 12:56:17 AM »

...Anyways, shadowXtreme is right. Samus and ZSS freeze upon using certain B moves.

Zelda/Sheik & Samus/ZSS have become their own separate characters with the codes.
    The problem is they load from a module that is not separate to each of them.
    Which is why porting over them works fine.
    Because when you port a character over them that new module is made for one character only.
    I expected this problem and I knew porting was probably going to work fine; which is why I posted the codes here in a porting thread.

Sadly, the only person with enough knowledge about modules to fix this would be PhantomWings, and I don't know if he would even bother.

I knew it! thanks for the answer ASF1nk!,  >_<

EDIT:

nades I wanted to do this Tongue :

well that because I am using filepatch code 3.5.3, and I wanted to play with normal samus, against a custom psa zsuit samus,. but when I load normal samus , normal zsuitsamus psa loads, (i am using RSBE folder) and after that I change folder and chose a zsuitsamus custom psa ( normal samus psa remains loaded, sadly), then when I start a match normal samus appears with no issues, but szerosuit custom psa loads full of glitches because normal zsuit samus psa (i mean fitszerosuit.pac) is already loaded.,.. -_-
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:18:03 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #579 on: June 29, 2013, 01:03:51 AM »

I knew it! thanks for the answer ASF1nk!,  >_<

EDIT:

nades I wanted to do this Tongue :

LOL OH! you could've said that! Depending on what you're using, sometimes you need to edit the common.pac and replace the files inside in order to actually play with the custom PSA and or motion. I would suggest just using the separate CSS codes instead of the .rel codes because the B moves will still work. Only use the .rel codes if you are going to port over them. For example: Mario over Samus/Luigi over ZSS.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:05:52 AM by Enjoy Nades » Logged

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #580 on: June 29, 2013, 01:19:37 AM »

Okay, I get what you're saying Nades, but those CSS codes have nothing to do with it.

Shadow what you (or anyone) need to do (and help me test) is to not use the new module code for ZSS at all.

Just use the No Second Character code, this will make it so Samus and ZSS still load from the same module, but they don't actually load each other when selected on the CSS.
    This should in theory not use the same amount of space on the FighterResource as they were doing before, thus probably increasing their filesize limit.
    At least that's what I got from PW when he explained how the memory is allocated.

It is easier to see what the No Second Character Code accomplishes by looking at these:

no code

w/ code

As you can see on the image with the code applied, when selecting Samus it no longer load ZSS along with it.

EDIT:

To further prove my theory.

Looks like some space freed-up on Fighter1Resource2.
    Which according to PW it is used for "movesets and effects."

« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:00:18 AM by ASF1nk » Logged

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: June 29, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »

Okay, I get what you're saying Nades, but those CSS codes have nothing to do with it.

Shadow what you need to do (and help me test) is to not use the new module code for ZSS at all.

Just use the No Second Character code, this will make it so Samus and ZSS still load from the same module, but they don't actually load each other when selected on the CSS.
    This should in theory not use the same amount of space on the FighterResource as they were doing before, thus probably increasing their filesize limit.
    At least that's what I got from PW when he explained how the memory is allocated.

It is easier to see what the No Second Character Code accomplishes by looking at these:

no code

w/ code

As you can see on the image with the code applied, when selecting Samus it no longer load ZSS along with it.

EDIT:

To further prove my theory.

Looks like some space freed-up on Fighter1Resource2.
    Which according to PW it is used for "movesets and effects."

With the code , fighter1resoruce2 uses half of memory space..., .. I will help with testing, If fitszerosuit.pac is not loading anymore when I select samus or viceversa, then a fight between a RSBE located original or custom psa samus against a RSB4 located original or custom psa szerosuit could be possible..

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #582 on: June 29, 2013, 02:14:01 AM »

Don't complicate yourself so soon, please test with File Patch Code v3.5.1 first.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #583 on: June 29, 2013, 02:33:44 AM »

Don't complicate yourself so soon, please test with File Patch Code v3.5.1 first.

I tested without changing folders, and I had no issues, samus and szerosuit loaded just fine,
    EDIT: After the match I deselected zerosuit and selected another character, and the game froze

then I complicated myself Tongue, and selected a RSBE samus (original samus, CPU), and a RSB4 szerosuit( ridley, Player 1),. and they loaded with no issues (I should guess they didnt loaded each other),.  the Issue came after this, on the character select screen, I deselected samus, and selected another character and the game froze,.

well I continued my testings,. I selected RSB4 samus (dark samus, CPU) and a RSBE zerosuit (original zsuitsamus, Player 1), and they loaded flawlesly, but after the match I deselected RSBE zerosuit and selected another character , the game froze,.

Well the last thing I done is this:

I tested zerosuit and samus individually, I done some match with some random characters (except samus or zerosuit, depending of the character I selected) and no freezes appeared.. after that I selected RSBE samus (1p) and RSBE zerosuit (2p), started and ended the match, deselected zero suit and selected another character, and the game froze again ,..

And after that, I rebooted my wii, restarted brawl, selected samus (p1), and zero suit (p2) , deselected samus and selected another character.. and the game froze..

the freezes appears after I select samus and zerosuit, and deselect any of them and select another character,  the folder used doesnt matter, If they fought or not doesnt matter neither..

EDIT: after all of this I tested the code using fpc 351 only... and the freezes described before never appeared

EDIT2: and AFTER all of that lol, I loaded my game with all my codeset, selected zerosuit with Z button, and samus, started the match, ended the match, deselected zerosuit (my codeset have expanded css codes) and selected another character, and I had no freezes,

then I selected RSBE samus, and RSB4 zerosuit ( ridley psa, chosen her with Z button pressed, not the css slot) the game loaded, the match was flawless, after the match I deselected zerosuit and selected another character, and I had no freezes,...

the freezes appear when I chose samus and zerosuit using their separated CSS slots, but not when I choose samus and zerosuit samus on samus slot only (keeping Z button pressed)

PERSONAL COMMENT:

the code works flawlessly when Zero suit and samus are choosen from Samus slot!, and I did many tests, RSBE samus or zerosuit, against RSB4 samus or Zerosuit Cheesy!, can you do this miracle with pokemon trainer and zelda/sheik?!  Tongue

well good news and bad news for those interested

good news is sheik works all good and fine
    zelda on teh otehr hadn... playing with zelda and sheik together freezes.
    playing as zelda alone works

and i got her filesize up to 469 or somehting liek that

I will test the following code just as I tested Samus/zsuit code later:

No Second Character Zelda/Sheik [ASF1nk]
    04ad833c FFFFFFFF
    04ad834c FFFFFFFF

I will be posting results
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:02:50 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: June 29, 2013, 04:27:27 AM »

rel porting over pokemon trainer would be epic xD no need for the trainer to be n the background xD

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: