Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Likely newbish question concerning odd "extra" portraits when using CUPASH  (Read 1268 times)
Triple Seven
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 21, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »

While I'm almost certain this has been answered somewhere, I've been unable to determine exactly what to look for in discovering my answer, so forgive me if this has been asked alot. I'm running Brawl+ and using CUPASH to import character select portraits. However, every time I do, certain characters, whose files I have not modified, consistently wind up with certain custom portraits for skins I don't even have. Example; A white fox, a black falco with a purple jacket, black yoshi, and Ike as Chrono. This has happened on two different versions of CUPASH, with clean Common5 pac files, and most recently with the wonderful Zero PSA which comes with a preexisting Common5. Is this something to do with Brawl+? Again, I am sorry if this has been asked alot, but any help is appreciated.

Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »

The PAC file list =/= the CSP order list. Look in the Tutorials & Guides sub-board here, and you'll find the list for what is what.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 04:31:41 PM »

I don't think that's what he's talking about. I had the same problem when I was starting out, I plugged in a texture pack, but whatever I tried I kept having random CSPs from the pack remain. I can't remember the details (it was a good while ago) but all that worked for me was to just delete the common5 altogether. If you want an easy time messing with CSPs just forget about Cupash and go get BrawlBox. It makes Cupash about as appealing as rubbing broken glass on your genitals.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: