[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*cough*I needs to learn how to texture stuff*cough*



I've come to play, just deal with it~



gloves and arms complete! just his roller shoes, legs and pencil left!
Stupid Tinypic :C



might as well post it her as well. 100% custom made model minus the hands, stole those from links model. Velen is currently texturing him, DSX8 is gonna rig him, and I'm gonna do everything else that involves BrawlBox :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

You're a good man Sai.
A good man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Just thought... ya know... I put this here...

...
...
...

why are you giving me that look?

...

I WAS BORED OK!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

the head looks best in that model, i would round the torso and legs a bit though, they look kinda cubic, smoothed, yes... but cubic...

Awesome head indeed. Love the ears. Same comment, the body is not curved enough. also the way the tail splits at the end is a little bit odd.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 16, 2013, 11:10:49 PM
I made a custom Vanellope model.
I know it is very low poly but this is because i made it for MKW.
Perhaps i will import it into brawl or someone else can use it when my mkw hack is done.



epic! yes import it!

Quote from: Iwvi on February 07, 2013, 05:07:42 PM
Awesome head indeed. Love the ears. Same comment, the body is not curved enough. also the way the tail splits at the end is a little bit odd.

I guess it is huh? I'll try to smooth it out, and i may post umbreon here too in the coming days
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make



Something I made in practice. This is still a 3DS Max render, but I want it to look somewhat like that ingame.


Look like a new Wireframe. I like it.

indeed it looks like a multiman thingy, and it looks VERY good, the only down i see are the feet, they look kinda wonky...

Quote from: Scootaloo on February 03, 2013, 04:25:44 PM


might as well post it her as well. 100% custom made model minus the hands, stole those from links model. Velen is currently texturing him, DSX8 is gonna rig him, and I'm gonna do everything else that involves BrawlBox :3

i need that so badly :srs: you guys should include an omega texture too.

So does anyone in this thread want to finish vectorman? Cause I'm on my last leg with him...

I've come to play, just deal with it~