[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

realistic and creepy...
so the main body would be textured in such a way it has 2 pieces, like the normal pinsir, whose body has this seam in the middle of where his mouth is...

Your Pinsir can fight this guy once they're done :)


Who's Pinsir going over anyways? Kabutops is on Falco.

i have no idea who he should go over, ive been thinking bowser cuz of the legs, bad thing is pinsir has no proper head, and bowser's head is pretty important... could be interesting to see him use flamethrower out of his horns though :P

A Ganondorf design that started out Skyward Sword-y then gradually became Ocarina of Time-y. Oh well, I still like it.


He looks good to me, Angelglory.

His stomach seems to wide though..

Hm... Interesting model. It's kinda like the OoT Ganondorf in the later parts of the game... When you're playing as Adult Link. Except less Pinocchiodorf looking.

Only detail that's kinda bothering me might be the waist armor. That seems a bit off to me for some reason... And why IS is saying
"His stomach seems to wide." But I'm not completely sure what's wrong... Maybe the white part near the crotch area? That part seems to clash a bit.

Anyway... I look forward to seeing this finished.

I just wonder though... Will he have proper moving eyes? And expressions?

We've been needing a modernized OoT Ganondorf. The ones in the vault are plain ugly.

Sorry Melee players, but Pinnocchiodorf looks UUUUUUUUUUUUGH-ly.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

model looks good, and looks quality-ish, but the face looks ugly, not saying bad, just ugly as a face...
and all ur isues with his big nose are just plain weird, ALL the gerudo's had big noses

Quote from: joke. on January 15, 2013, 11:36:39 AM
model looks good, and looks quality-ish, but the face looks ugly, not saying bad, just ugly as a face...
and all ur isues with his big nose are just plain weird, ALL the gerudo's had big noses
Well, making Ganondorf NOT ugly would almost be a crime.


But the big noses... Well, it looked silly. He didn't look intimidating in OoT. He looked like a monkey.

In TP, they made his nose smaller. And as a result... He actually looks better.


On this model, his nose is still rather broad. But not stupidly long. Which seems fine with me.

TP ganon looks good, but they [censored]ed it up with his hair xD
and dont forget ur talking about a N64 game, anyway, this is just a mather of taste and opinions, so we should probably stop about it xD
since i wont make u think OoT's nose looked good, and u wont make me think it looked bad

January 15, 2013, 04:11:29 PM #70 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:13:52 PM by Angelglory
Well the model's pretty much done, but I can easily go back and fix it up some more since nobody's taken the request in the request forum yet.

The white strap was supposed to be more Gerudo print, but the UVs didn't work out, though I know how to fix it now.

So it's that and make his stomach a bit slimmer...?

EDIT: Well, I've done all I can do with it, you can see the updated model in the request forum.


January 16, 2013, 12:09:24 AM #72 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:44:29 PM by Angelglory
:notimp: Click it...<----

This is what I am working on. It will have Blinking Eyes and Different Mouths:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made a custom Vanellope model.
I know it is very low poly but this is because i made it for MKW.
Perhaps i will import it into brawl or someone else can use it when my mkw hack is done.