[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what is it supposed to be?
im totally lost xD

Quote from: Peardian on April 29, 2013, 11:04:11 PM
So, I realized that some people here might want this thing I made a while ago, unrelated to Brawl. I figured it could be used as a backdrop of some kind or something, I dunno.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Should I post it? Y/N

A Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica stage ? Hell yes.  :srs:
All we need now is someone to do the witch in the background  :af:

April 30, 2013, 12:32:51 AM #227 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:43:36 AM by Peardian
Well, it's just a background/sky. It would need considerable tweaks/optimization before it's ready for a stage. After all, there are nearly 32,000 triangles in the chairs alone, including both hemispheres.
Click for my stuff:


I would like to request Hasegawa Kobato from Haganai(Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai)! over Peach!
http://xxnekochanofdoomxx.deviantart.com/art/I-Have-Few-Friends-Hasegawa-Kobato-Download-3-366530816
I am not sure if this would be of help, but this is a model for her, and this is what she looks like.
It would be wonderful if this would be possible, because I love using peach and I love kobato! thank you for your time!

Quote from: TigerFrog on May 27, 2013, 12:11:54 AM
I would like to request Hasegawa Kobato from Haganai(Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai)! over Peach!
http://xxnekochanofdoomxx.deviantart.com/art/I-Have-Few-Friends-Hasegawa-Kobato-Download-3-366530816
I am not sure if this would be of help, but this is a model for her, and this is what she looks like.
It would be wonderful if this would be possible, because I love using peach and I love kobato! thank you for your time!
Nope. Not the thread. This isn't a request thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


you know there is a place for requesting stuff...


June 12, 2013, 03:46:41 AM #232 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:10:39 AM by Spex130
Fun fact: I drew a Sonic fancharacter once.

I pretty much wanted to see if
1. I could make one that wasn't an animal that was already 'canon'
2. Which used an uncommon color scheme (Which didn't blow my eyes out due to RAINBOW NEON LISA FRANK)
3. And that I could call "Original the Fanchar"

I ended up liking the design enough to make it not a "full" parody though.

I think it came out pretty well:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In any case, I'm practicing my custom modeling, and this is my guinea pig:



There are still things missing, but it's 100% custom.

I'm also testing out how far I can push bone-mods without breaking the original moveset. Despite how it Sonic-ish it looks, it's actually going to be rigged over Pit. (because why not, lol?). Without changing any of the IDs that are important, I've managed to change Pit's overall height to that of Sonic's, along with making both hands and feet 1.5 times bigger than Pit's original. Lastly, I managed to move around some stuff to give Pit's boneset a working, moveable tail (that works with the original animations, more or less).

So yeah. Havin' a blast here, haha!

EDIT:

Updated hair antenna

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now if only all sonic fanchars were thought through as much as that one...

Spex, you've gotten much better for sure sir!

Keep up the good work my dude.

Quote from: fake_jokekid on June 12, 2013, 11:12:13 AM
now if only all sonic fanchars were thought through as much as that one...
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 13, 2013, 05:57:52 AM
Spex, you've gotten much better for sure sir!

Keep up the good work my dude.

Why thank you! Means much to me, y'know?

Anyways, got the textures more or less done. Real proud of those shoes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure about the gloves. Orange seems a bit 'loud'? What do you guys think?


Orange is fine. I think the soles of the shoes could use some more defined depth though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Okay, how do I do that? More importantly, what does that mean?


Quote from: Spex130 on June 13, 2013, 03:19:02 PM
Okay, how do I do that? More importantly, what does that mean?

Well. If I had the texture it would be easier to explain, but since I don't want to impose or intrude on your work. I'll use something from scratch instead.

BRB, Gotta make the thing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Spex130 on June 13, 2013, 03:19:02 PM
Okay, how do I do that? More importantly, what does that mean?
The holes on the shoes' soles could be darker, adding more depth.