[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i have no idea who those are, but they're epic, and seeing the usual quality only helps this statement.


This is my first model I've ever made if a copyrighted character.
what do you think?

It looks good for a first time. It is kinda square on the head though (Try spherify modifier). I also think that if you aim for a classic megaman look, his leg armor should be bigger. Try also attaching his neck to the rest of his body, it sticks out atm.
It is looking good so far. You should be less afraid of using more polys, I used tons of them on my first model and still got it into brawl. I think you are doing good so far, better than some people I know. :P


Dunno if anyone knows who this is but I'll be rigging it to Wario pretty soon.

I can use some help making custom made models. I want to make custom made models of some characters from Total Drama World Tour like Cody, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, Owen, Courtney, Lindsay, Beth, Geoff, Bridgette, Leshawna, Harold, Trent, Justin, Sierra, & Alejandro so that I can rig them for Brawl but I don't know how to do that.

Decided to make this for a request, also my first custom model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


crappy hands...



Quote from: joke king on August 25, 2013, 12:55:51 PM
looks a lot beter than mine xD

You did one too ?  Want to see that  :o


Quote from: FryDay on August 24, 2013, 03:16:08 PM
Decided to make this for a request, also my first custom model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


crappy hands...

That's actually really good IMO



anyone wanna try and guess who it is?

hint: has a [censored] ton of alt costumes.

Quote from: joke king on September 08, 2013, 10:48:50 AM
anyone wanna try and guess who it is?

Barbara from Rayman Legends?
I want to play Rayman Legends...

Quote from: joke king on September 08, 2013, 10:48:50 AM


anyone wanna try and guess who it is?

hint: has a [censored] ton of alt costumes.
Quote from: HowDoISpaceJam on September 08, 2013, 12:50:01 PM
Barbara from Rayman Legends?
I want to play Rayman Legends...


yup, barbara it is, i wanna make at least the olympia alt, since it's my main costume in legends, and i recommend the game to everyone; it's a frigging piece of art with a epic and envolving gameplay experience!

I've played the Wii U kiosk demo. It's so pretty :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I made this model last weekend, he's 100% custom
I made this Xerneas mostly just to go with the Yveltal I made. I had to put Xerneas over Ivysaur unfortunately though. I tried to keep him a little bigger than Ivysaur, so the rig isn't that great, but I might make some updates to the rig sometime. lol. ;D