[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


custom made, still some things to do
Quote from: russmarrs2 on September 21, 2013, 02:29:28 PM
I made this model last weekend, he's 100% custom
I made this Xerneas mostly just to go with the Yveltal I made. I had to put Xerneas over Ivysaur unfortunately though. I tried to keep him a little bigger than Ivysaur, so the rig isn't that great, but I might make some updates to the rig sometime. lol. ;D
thats some awesome [censored] you got right there!
Stupid Tinypic :C

lol. thanks
Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2013, 02:34:41 PM

custom made, still some things to do
That's awesome, looks exactly like the Mario and Luigi Dream Team bat. ;D



Modeling time: <1 day
Texturing time: 2.5 months
Click for my stuff:



Go play Donkey Kong Country 2. :P
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 10:12:09 PM
idk what it is, but it's epic

K. Rool's ship, The Flying Krock, from DKC2.

Looks really epic, man.

Hello all of you custom model creators. Now, my model currently is made from different characters and making edits whether heavy or light. So, some of you Sonic fans may recognize this person. It is far from done, but I wanted to show a small preview.



looks pretty cool, although i dont know who it is

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on September 29, 2013, 09:52:26 AM
looks pretty cool, although i dont know who it is

Thanks aaaannnddd

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on September 29, 2013, 09:52:26 AM
looks pretty cool, although i dont know who it is
He's the big red guy from Sonic Lost World.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That looks great, I think it would be a good idea to use "mesh smooth" on some parts around the face to give it a softer/smoother look ;D

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 29, 2013, 09:50:45 AM
Hello all of you custom model creators. Now, my model currently is made from different characters and making edits whether heavy or light. So, some of you Sonic fans may recognize this person. It is far from done, but I wanted to show a small preview.


A good spec might oughta make him look better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 30, 2013, 01:33:53 AM #282 Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:57:34 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: russmarrs2 on September 29, 2013, 05:12:31 PM
That looks great, I think it would be a good idea to use "mesh smooth" on some parts around the face to give it a softer/smoother look ;D

I would stay away from mesh smooth. If you are trying to add more polys to make it smooth, then use the HSDS modifier.


EDIT:

Anyway, made this. Not really planning on doing anything with him though.
He is mostly done. I just ave to tweak a few parts.

I used the lowpoly model as a base.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 30, 2013, 01:33:53 AM
Anyway, made this. Not really planning on doing anything with him though.
He is mostly done. I just ave to tweak a few parts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I used the lowpoly model as a base.
Tom!

Nice.


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 30, 2013, 01:33:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What? NOTHING!?

....Need a rigger?