Cooldood's Wacky Workbench - GOHAN v1 RELEASED YEY

Started by Cooldood, November 16, 2012, 06:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 16, 2012, 06:41:31 PM Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:17:27 AM by Cooldood
Been hesitating procrastinating as hell to make this thread. Well, here it is!

worst picture ever  :laugh:
Model Imports
Kid Gohan v1 (100% Completed)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kid Goku(GT)(ON HOLD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Goku(AF)(25% done)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Custom Music
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Main Menu music
Future Projects(in order I plan to do them)

-To be announced..
-...


Very sorry if this looks ugly but nothing can be perfect I guess :/

Will soonly edit this to add more content(projects I'm working on)

Credits
SonicBrawler -  The best out there.  He helped me with like 70% of all the work
joker - helping me with Smooth
All the people I forgot - ...


Getsuga...TENSHOOO


Quote from: MBHC on November 16, 2012, 06:52:34 PM
when I download to gohan?
Did you mean when you will be able to download it? Because he will be released soon enough.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Mind if I subscribe? I like DBZ importers. ;D

hey. i bet SonicBrawler helped you with Gohan. SonicBrawler is so cool. Yay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Krillin on November 16, 2012, 09:16:29 PM
hey. i bet SonicBrawler helped you with Gohan. SonicBrawler is so cool. Yay
:>.>: i see what you did there...

Quote from: MBHC on November 16, 2012, 06:52:34 PM
when I download to gohan?
*sigh* did you check your request thread i told you how *facepalm*
check it!!!!!


Quote from: Krillin on November 16, 2012, 09:16:29 PM
hey. i bet SonicBrawler helped you with Gohan. SonicBrawler is so cool. Yay
Damn it, forgot you man. Thanks for reminding.
Go ahead, Tabuu.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Not a fan of DBZ, but that rig on Gohan does seem decent.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

coolio gohan and stuffs

why is gohan so.....white?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 17, 2012, 01:18:50 AM
coolio gohan and stuffs

why is gohan so.....white?
Because of the taunt. Look in the previews again. Added new pic.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

ah i see
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



ENGLISH:
hey I have an idea!
I see that your characters do not have the clothes!
I help to put clothes as well and I put collaboration!
you say?

ESPAÑOL:
oye tengo una idea!
veo que tus personajes no tienen bien la ropa!
te ayudo para poner la ropa bien y me pones como colaboracion!!
que dices?

Quote from: MBHC on November 24, 2012, 10:24:58 PM
ENGLISH:
hey I have an idea!
I see that your characters do not have the clothes!
I help to put clothes as well and I put collaboration!
you say?

ESPAÑOL:
oye tengo una idea!
veo que tus personajes no tienen bien la ropa!
te ayudo para poner la ropa bien y me pones como colaboracion!!
que dices?

Good idea. I'm making a new one atm...


Getsuga...TENSHOOO