Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nemorac's Texture Hacks  (Read 8007 times)
Nemorac
Newbie Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »

Hey guys, I'm back!  Alright, time to get to hacking again.  Anyway, here's all my old ones.

This one was another random thought (Don't worry, it's not another "Random" hack) that popped into my head.  I present:  The Goth Climbers!

Goth Climbers

Okay, this one was a fulfillment of a requested hack, but also something I wanted to do.  Hopefully it came out okay for whoever wanted it, but here it is, Dedede as one of the loveable Prinnies from Disgaea!

Dedede As a Prinny

Okay, this one I probably spent the most time on (that is, when I wasn't procrastinating), and also the most fun to do (especially modding the sword).  Anyway, Here's everyone's favorite scythe-person come to participate in Brawl, Soul!

Link as Soul

For my 4rd one, low and behold, the Randomness didn't stop with Ness.  No, it infected another character...one who, up 'till now, only had 3 texture hacks on the site....I present...Random Dedede.

Random Dedede

Things added:  Star Wars Imperial Empire symbol (hammer), Shoop Da Whoop (belt...thing), Creepy Osaka (cape), FAIL (backwards, on gloves)

Anwyay, after I made Fighter, I was thinking of who to do next, and BAM! my favorite little 5-yr-old twin magic users from FF4 came into my head.  That's right, say hello to Palom and Porom!  By the way, the reason they are wearing parkas is because of their new Twin Magic move, Glacier! (crappy excuse, I know, but oh well)

Palom and Porom

Wow, 1 day after my first post and already I've got another one!  Anyway, this guy's pretty simple: He likes swords.  That's right, it's Fighter! He's recruited the help of Dr. Swordopolis to help him teach the new people a thing or two about swordplay (sorry, no sword-chucks).

Ike as Fighter

This one, my first, started out as a test of the picture editing program so I could get used to using it.  Then my mind went nuts on me (ask Vyse, it happens a lot), and a simple test turned into a "Let's see how many things I can put on Ness that don't have anything to do with anything else I put on him!"  And thus, this creation, Randomness, was born.

Randomness (click for 7z file containing both pac and pcs files)

Items on him are: Chess Zergling Rush (T-shirt), Holy Hand Grenade (front pockets), Sinistar Awesome Faic(back pockets), Dreamcast logo (hat), Nascar logo (bat)

chaoslink20
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 05:09:43 AM »

Nice textures! Cheesy

Drew
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 01:07:32 PM »

Is the goth ice climbers only one of them, cause I only see one. BTW awesome textures.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: