Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 01:15:43 AM
Thanks, that would be awesome! Do you want me to send it now or wait until he's textured first?
Just send it whenever it's done. I'm interested in rigging him as well. ;)

any possibility of you making heracross?
if not, i'll make the model myself :P

Quote from: joke. on January 14, 2013, 10:33:01 AM
any possibility of you making heracross?
if not, i'll make the model myself :P
flygon is rigging pokemon stadium 2 heracross since its model has recently been uploaded on models recource
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well, PKMN stadium 2 models are very low-poly, as well as low-res texture wise, a custom model, even if based on the stadium model would be way better IMO

Ehhh, the Stadium Heracross doesn't look nearly as stupid to me as the Lickitung did, and I'm pretty sure you can just make his texture larger to add more detail. If all else fails, he can be re-mapped. If I were Flygon though, I might try seeing how an MSmooth looks. It adds more polys, though it makes said polys into strange shapes

just keep making badass pokemon even more badass, and everyone will be happy :P

also, would u like to texture my pinsir?


January 14, 2013, 07:26:37 PM #172 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:29:37 PM by Aafyre
Your speed is frightening, your skillz are fierce, and your generosity is legendary.  :srs:

Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
Your speed is frightening, your skillz are fierce, and your generosity is legendary.  :srs:
Why thank you sir.

I'm sick today, so I didn't go to school. So I just decided to work on some imports for the day :P

Oh [censored], One of my favorites!  His head texture seems a little blurry though.

and i find the eye-shadow a bit too dark...

Well that's cuz I was kinda basing it off how he appears in that Latios movie

Kabutops Tribute

....just skip to 0:32

And the way I modeled / mapped his eyes, it's really hard to line things up just right if it doesn't have that much black.

dats one cool creepy Pokemon :srs:
[censored]ing scary IMO
bet Ash [censored] all over himself

kabutops its an amazing rain dancer sweeper he destroys everything
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Boygos. Gonna add some shine to those blades of his?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]