Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been busy with school and stuff.

Anyways, my mediafire account was just locked, so I need to find an alternative place to upload all my hacks. Does anyone have any suggestions?

And I'll try to have Genesect done before that movie comes out.....


On a side note, I have not been on msn messenger because my account there got hacked and I haven't bothered to resolve that yet

u can always use skydrive on ur live account or hotmail
i personally sometimes use gethopper because they dont require any accounts
all u do is just drop ur content in there
just remember not to name any files with any name with copyrights and shizz

I really don't understand why Mediafire is being a [censored] to everyone. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I must be the only one whose account is still open here. :P Sorry to hear that, I wonder what the deal is. :P

I still have mine too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks. I'll look into skydrive, though I just had to resolve a separate hacking of my hotmail account.

I'll try to have that done in the next couple of weeks, since I do have a lot of hacks to re-up.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2013, 10:46:59 PM
I really don't understand why Mediafire is being a [censored] to everyone. :srs:
I hate that, it's not like we can buy pac and brres files instore, I bet the people who report Brawl hackers' accounts for their hacks only look at the names of the zip/rar/ect file/folder and not at the stuff inside to see if you can even buy them. It's one thing if people are getting free stuff that is avaiable instores, another thing entirely when it's files that happen to be useless without the game itself which has usually been bought, or is gotten free through another download. :rage:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sucks, mine was locked a couple months back too. If you're missing any of your hacks just let me know. I probably have them.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
Sucks, mine was locked a couple months back too. If you're missing any of your hacks just let me know. I probably have them.
Yah mine was suspended a few months back as well, someone had complained about...it was either my Bowser (Super Mario Galaxy) or Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Galaxy) Recolors...it was one of those two that someone complained about and had got my mediafire account destroyed. *shakes head*
So far I have found Dropbox to be really good, plus there aren't tons of ads in the way which is really grateful for us hackers who don't give crap about so-and-so's product. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


So does anyone have experience with both Skydrive AND Dropbox? If so, any preference? I think I'm gonna start putting my files together after I eat my pizza, so I still have a little bit of time to consider which host I use.

Thanks for the input, btw.

I use Skydrive though my Mediafire is ok.

Btw, I have your Sephiroth vertex so I'll pm you that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Skydrive annoys me. Dropbox all day.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Alright, that took a while. I went with DropBox, as more people suggested it. Anyways, everything should be fixed now. Thanks for the suggestions everyone :)

Genesect is released, after months and months of slacking. Big thanks to Snoopy for the rig, and allowing him to go into UFO mode  :)