Falcon's Realm Pack *V2 started, Ideas needed*

Started by Ganon-Punch, December 15, 2012, 10:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I just finished my Falcon's Realm Pack V1 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30135&Moderated=All&facebook=true) and now I need Ideas for V2. Heres what I have so far:
Goku's Realm (Cel-Shaded and Brawl-Shaded editions)
Ryu's Realm
Blaziken's Realm
Captain Falchion's Realm
I also am going to make realms for texture hacks.

Well, including Smiling Falcon Destination would always be a plus.

I've been searching for years for that stage file and I've STILL not found it....
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on February 08, 2013, 05:05:07 PM
Well, including Smiling Falcon Destination would always be a plus.

I've been searching for years for that stage file and I've STILL not found it....
I found it somewhere.... look it up on google, it should be at a SmashBoards thread

February 09, 2013, 06:56:59 PM #3 Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:52:19 PM by Shadows Wrath
Quote from: Ganonpunch on February 09, 2013, 01:13:56 AM
I found it somewhere.... look it up on google, it should be at a SmashBoards thread

Yeah, it's this one right?


http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861&page=157
http://www.mediafire.com/?tgrti4cy2jw

I remember visiting it a long time ago and testing the stage out. I got a non-smiling Captain Falcon, iirc. I'll try it again.

Also, there was a Youtube video that had the download link, but it was a MegaUpload link....and we all know how useful THOSE are today.   :notimp:

That being said while I work my magic, if anyone actually HAS the pac file please post a link to it if you have the time. I'll still try out what I re-found in the Smashboards thread, though....

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 09:32:25 PM

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on February 09, 2013, 06:56:59 PM
Yeah, it's this one right?


http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861&page=157
http://www.mediafire.com/?tgrti4cy2jw

I remember visiting it a long time ago and testing the stage out. I got a non-smiling Captain Falcon, iirc. I'll try it again.

Also, there was a Youtube video that had the download link, but it was a MegaUpload link....and we all know how useful THOSE are today.   :notimp:

That being said while I work my magic, if anyone actually HAS the pac file please post a link to it if you have the time. I'll still try out what I re-found in the Smashboards thread, though....

Tested the FitFinal.pac in the mediafire link. Turned out to be non-smiling, like I had thought. Now looking through the mediafire folders it was in to see if I missed something. Which I doubt I did.

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 09:52:18 PM

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on February 09, 2013, 06:56:59 PM
Yeah, it's this one right?


http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861&page=157
http://www.mediafire.com/?tgrti4cy2jw

I remember visiting it a long time ago and testing the stage out. I got a non-smiling Captain Falcon, iirc. I'll try it again.

Also, there was a Youtube video that had the download link, but it was a MegaUpload link....and we all know how useful THOSE are today.   :notimp:

That being said while I work my magic, if anyone actually HAS the pac file please post a link to it if you have the time. I'll still try out what I re-found in the Smashboards thread, though....

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 09:32:25 PM

Tested the FitFinal.pac in the mediafire link. Turned out to be non-smiling, like I had thought. Now looking through the mediafire folders it was in to see if I missed something. Which I doubt I did.

Didn't miss anything. Both FITFINAL.pac files in the mediafire link were non-smiling. Again, if anyone has what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it if they'd share. My thanks in advance if you do.
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.


I know that this is a huge bump, but I have the Falcon Smiling stage downloaded, so here's a link to it. I don't remember where I got it, but here's a link for others!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uad9sk9d6odxuxo/STGFINALFalconSmile.pac


Quote from: rekameohs on February 06, 2014, 08:44:31 AM
I know that this is a huge bump, but I have the Falcon Smiling stage downloaded, so here's a link to it. I don't remember where I got it, but here's a link for others!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uad9sk9d6odxuxo/STGFINALFalconSmile.pac


Alright maybe P:M it to him. Thanks dude

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on February 06, 2014, 11:28:31 PM
Alright maybe P:M it to him. Thanks dude

No worries. This is why I tracked this topic in the first place. I downloaded it immediately.

And now to somehow regain the ability to mod Brawl again. Because my Wii recently decided to stop reading retail Nintendo discs. Even though it seems to read burned Gamecube games just fine.  :>.>palm:
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.