Project Ho-Oh returns (RIGGER MAYBE FOUND)

Started by ラッキー★ヨーイ, December 23, 2012, 01:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 23, 2012, 01:52:34 AM Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:10:34 PM by ラッキー★ヨーイ
Ho-Oh

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as you all know I have pretty much abandoned this project,
but I feel like finishing it but I will need a lot of helpers.


jobs
Director: Me
Animators: need animators >.>
PSAers: also need psaers >.>
Rigger: Pervy?


Animations To Do list
Wait 1: Done
Wait 2: Done
Wait 3: Done

And Also you are MORE than welcome to give
me ideas for the animations and movesets

And also I am sorry but I have lost the
motion pac for the Ho-Oh pack so
please download it from my vault if you want to help!

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on December 23, 2012, 01:59:50 AM
Do you have the complete moveset planned out??
no but that is why I need more ideas >.<

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

instead of doing 300+ animations you should find someone to rigg ho oh over a character so you wouldnt need to do all those misc animation  a character like charizard since if lugia worked ho oh should too  just putting my 2 cents and it would make the progress be much easier really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 23, 2012, 02:01:08 AM
instead of doing 300+ animations you should find someone to rigg ho oh over a character so you wouldnt need to do all those misc animation  a character like charizard since if lugia worked ho oh should too  just putting my 2 cents and it would make the progress be much easier really.
true but then wouldnt it be more like a texture pack? and ness is waay too lonely I would want more hacks on him

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If ho-oh gets imported onto charizard u can port him onto ness and keep charizards animations as a base

Quote from: XxTAILSxX on December 23, 2012, 06:26:31 AM
If ho-oh gets imported onto charizard u can port him onto ness and keep charizards animations as a base
yep thats what i was going for you could make custoom animations for all the attacks and specials  and port him over who you want  and wouldnt need to do 300+ animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on December 23, 2012, 01:06:06 PM
yep thats what i was going for you could make custoom animations for all the attacks and specials  and port him over who you want  and wouldnt need to do 300+ animations
thats a good idea. sorry I havent been hacking brawl for like a year and I got a new comp so I still havent gotten the chance to get all the files I need >.> and I can see that I missed out on A LOT of new stuff.

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I decided to get back a bit into brawl hacking but this time to collaborate on a big project. This one seems really interesting.
I can help with PSA and animations. But i can work on them only during week-ends (and holidays of course).

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Quote from: Chaoszard on December 24, 2012, 05:27:04 PM

I can help with PSA and animations. But i can work on them only during week-ends (and holidays of course).

All of this^

also, if someone rigs the ho-oh model to charizard, I can port it to ness.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 24, 2012, 11:23:42 PM #11 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:29:43 PM by ラッキー★ヨーイ
Quote from: Happy Mask Salesman on December 24, 2012, 05:57:13 PM
All of this^

also, if someone rigs the ho-oh model to charizard, I can port it to ness.
well is it ok if I just import it? actually I can import it but since I'm on my new computer I lost the ho-oh model so can anyone tell me which folder its on?

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ラッキー★ヨーイ on December 24, 2012, 11:23:42 PM
well is it ok if I just import it? actually I can import it but since I'm on my new computer I lost the ho-oh model so can anyone tell me which folder its on?
sure. Only problem was we need every animation made
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i doubt anyone is willing to do 300 plus animations you must find a rigger if you want this project to have a chance imo or it woill be like most projects and die since no one wants to do 300 plus animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We can use some of charizard's animations.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0