Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@Segtendo: read the whole post :P

I was originally planning on posting the image on April 1st after saying that Antasma was finished, but decided against it because... Antasma really is finished!



Here are some renders of the other models that come with him, put in spoilers due to their size.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



No download link just yet because The Models Resource is down for the moment.
Click for my stuff:



I was hoping you were, but I didn't want the comment to go unanswered and lead to someone else taking it seriously. :P


Anyway, I added the palette swap renders to the previous post.
Click for my stuff:


updated signature signifies another masterpiece has been made

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

That Nightmare form reeks of Kirby influence.

Also, amazing job, Peardian. Your works are fantastic.


Excuse me while I go change my pants.....and get some sort of air freshener. :patrick:
I both want and don't want Nintendo to hire you. I do because you're models are f***ing amazing, but don't because then you might be not be allowed to show off your models or something. What I'm trying to say is something I and several others have already said, your modeling skills are perfect for being official Smash Bros models. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Now that the VG Resource is back online, you can finally go download Antasma! Enjoy!
Click for my stuff:


grr! you beated me at the Antasma Bat! your model is way better than mine! *table flip*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

Sure, that's fine. You're also free to use any of the other related models and props as well. Just be sure to give credit and such.

And hey, at least you can say yours was first. :P
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on April 18, 2014, 02:35:24 AM
Sure, that's fine. You're also free to use any of the other related models and props as well. Just be sure to give credit and such.

And hey, at least you can say yours was first. :P
its hard to give every hacks credits in machinimas which would add 30sec-1min extra Credit time D: XD
but I can put your name in Special Thanks sections everytime I using one of your models if you still want to be credit by name ;w;

speaking of models, whats your next project? I see you love doing non-3D existing to Mario RPG games.

One thing I would love to see from you is actually "Doopliss"/"Duplicate Ghost" from Paper Mario TTYD and N64. (even if I did a Doopliss model for 2-3 years ago)
I would love to rig it/them if you ever do them x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

@pikazz: If that's how you want to credit people, I'm fine with it. Just don't go making videos and not crediting the people who made the custom models when at least one of them has explicitly asked for it.

I'm lightly working on several projects right now, but haven't really decided which one to focus on yet. I don't want to show any previews of them, because (as you saw with Antasma) it does deal a blow to my inspiration.

Though lately, I've been feeling creative, and yet restrained by those multi-month production times, so I went ahead and made a random quick model for fun:



It's the DK Coin from Donkey Kong Country 2! I picked it because it's simple, distinct, shiny, and hasn't showed up in any 3D DK games. The aimed for a level of detail somewhere between "stage foreground prop" and "Wii game import trophy", so hopefully someone will find use in it.

I also decided to make a more realistic version, based on the style used by Sonic Generations:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




And just for kicks, here is a silly thing I made with my Antasma models just because. (Put in quotes because black text.)
Quote
Click for my stuff:



Antasma having an evolution?
I approve.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yes, that DK Coin looks very good.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm not dead! I've been busy with things. I still don't have my next model done, but just today I rigged it. It's already UV'd, so it should be done soon.



In the meantime, I released an update to Kebako. It probably isn't very useful here, since it fixes flaws in the rigging that get redone in the importing process anyway. It also adds two new eyes and a bunch of new mouth frames intended for better expressiveness and basic lip-syncing, as seen here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click for my stuff: