Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So, Kirby Fighters Deluxe came out, and I couldn't resist trying to recreate one of its new stages:



This is not one of my usual creations, nor was it even really planned. Because this is mainly a recreation, it is not specifically designed for use in Brawl, so it may require adjustments. I'm posting it here anyway since I figure someone here will want it.

The model is up on The Models Resource already.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on September 06, 2014, 09:27:28 PM
So, Kirby Fighters Deluxe came out, and I couldn't resist trying to recreate one of its new stages:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is not one of my usual creations, nor was it even really planned. Because this is mainly a recreation, it is not specifically designed for use in Brawl, so it may require adjustments. I'm posting it here anyway since I figure someone here will want it.

The model is up on The Models Resource already.
Oh my goodness yesss~!
I just got that game last week and I love it. I think I may give a shot at turning this into a stage.


I also love that game, and the Vault could certainly use some more Kirby stages. That model looks great. :)

Glad you guys like it! It was fun to make.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 07, 2014, 06:25:37 PM
I think I may give a shot at turning this into a stage.
That would be neat, though masamune has also expressed interest in importing it. You should probably contact him if you decide you really want to try importing it, too.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on September 07, 2014, 08:30:21 PM
That would be neat, though masamune has also expressed interest in importing it. You should probably contact him if you decide you really want to try importing it, too.
Well shoot, because I kind of already started sizing it and everything.

That said, I also found out that the model in KFD is very likely squashed on the Z-axis. The upper platform allows far more room in the game than it would if it were perfectly cylindrical, like your model is. I'm kinda stuck between going for realism and keeping your model the way it is, or squashing your model to closer mimic how the stage works in KFD. What's your opinion on that, Peardian?
Also, one-star CPUs in KFD are dumb, because I just sit on the upper platform in Butter Building and the CPU Sword Kirby has not been able to touch me since.


You know, that's something I didn't actually look into. When the camera moves, it shows the tower  is definitely round to some amount. I have a feeling you might need to squish it by about half and tightly manage the camera (a la Flat Zone) in order to help maintain the illusion of depth. The camera's viewing angle will be important. My suggestion would be to try and match the game's camera view as close as possible.
Click for my stuff:


Surprise! It's a new SMRPG model!



It's the Orb User family! What you see here is actually three different versions of the design: Classic, Modern, and Subspace. All three designs come in all three colors. I didn't put any thought into how these guys could be used in a hack, so you'll have to get creative if you want to use them.

Download Here
Click for my stuff:



Quote from: Peardian on September 27, 2014, 06:51:44 PM
Surprise! It's a new SMRPG model!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the Orb User family! What you see here is actually three different versions of the design: Classic, Modern, and Subspace. All three designs come in all three colors. I didn't put any thought into how these guys could be used in a hack, so you'll have to get creative if you want to use them.

Download Here
I completely forgot these guys were a thing. Nice work, Peardian!

They'd be pretty neat over the Star Rod, as JokeKid said, or perhaps the Home Run Bat or Lip's Stick.

Or over ROB for the lulz. Honestly, they're just pretty cool as models, too.


I made a carrot!



Specifically, the carrot from Super Mario Land 2. It's rather high-poly, though. Unless someone wants to make a stage out of it, I don't think you'll get much use out of it beyond a trophy.
Click for my stuff:


Saw it on Tumblr, nice carrot. I love the eyes and leaves!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Someone actually remembers Super Mario Land! Tatanga when

Looks beautiful dude

Quote from: Peardian on November 12, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
I made a carrot!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Specifically, the carrot from Super Mario Land 2. It's rather high-poly, though. Unless someone wants to make a stage out of it, I don't think you'll get much use out of it beyond a trophy.
If it was possible, I would soooooo make it an item and giving the player the Bunny Ears from SML2.
'cept... it's not possible...

Awesome job on the model !

Quote from: Peardian on November 12, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
I made a carrot!
I see what you did there... :>.>:

Quote from: Peardian on November 12, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Specifically, the carrot from Super Mario Land 2. It's rather high-poly, though. Unless someone wants to make a stage out of it, I don't think you'll get much use out of it beyond a trophy.
Looks good. Really good.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.