Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Peardian, would you be up for another stage collab?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sorry, but probably not. For Bowser's Keep, all I did was export models and input animation keyframes while DSX8 handled everything else. That's pretty much all I know how to do on the hacking side.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on December 23, 2013, 06:50:49 AM
Sorry, but probably not. For Bowser's Keep, all I did was export models and input animation keyframes while DSX8 handled everything else. That's pretty much all I know how to do on the hacking side.
that's a shame man; not on your limitations as a hacker, but the fact you aren't interested in a collab. your models are the definition of refurbishing. you made models from games that didn't even have them as models: the flying krock (SOMEONE MAKE THIS A STAGE), kebako, the axem rangers, the blade, and SO MANY more! i know someone who put those axem rangers and blade ship to good use in a gmod movie he made. the blade was led by Wart, who commanded the rangers to attack pacman, orson the gray ghost, little mac, parappa the rapper, jersey devil, lucas, and death jr. boy, in a way you helped with that movie.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I have nothing to release yet, this is just a post to say that I'm not dead and also Antasma's normal form is fully modeled and rigged now.



I would have been done sooner, but I also worked on other projects.
Click for my stuff:




It'd be cool for his final smash to be something like turning into his true form and moving to the back of the stage, then holding up a bunch of antasmunchies, throwing them after moving around a bit, and causing them to explode like when he does it in the fight with him. Kind of like Snake's final smash...except more rage-inducing. hehehe...

Oh...my word. That Antasma is amazing...I really can't wait for it to be released...It's incredible the work you do. I'm inspired, really.

I'm still not done with Antasma yet, but I did want to mention that I made a slight update to the salad-less cat girl, Kebako. Specifically, I forgot to add the stripe on her skirt, so I added that. Oh, and I also added a closed mouth for her so that she doesn't always have the gaping, fanged smile. Oh and also maybe a bonus color set maybe.

Edit: Here, have a pic of the different mouths available:
Click for my stuff:


this hack is the one ive been most anticipating. i wanna mess with my friends as her

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

All I had seen of yours previously was the Bowser's Keep stage and I was impressed with that.  I didn't look through the rest of your stuff before, but holy crap I'm glad I did.

Keep it up man, you're absolutely fantastic at this.



Do you like bones? I hope so, because this guy has nearly 200 of them. Less than 3800 polygons, though.

Anyway, yes, I'm still slowly-but-surely working on this guy.
Click for my stuff:




One does not simply


Need 200+ bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.