Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Here is a little square robot thing from Super Mario Land:


Download here
Click for my stuff:


I'm not dead, just very inactive. Here is the only thing I've made since Chikako.


Download Hurlhammer
Download Slaphammer
Download KO Hammer

Also I'm running out of signature space to put trophies...
Click for my stuff:


Here are some of the other things I've made this year so far.


Yux


Barribad


Geno


Phanto
Click for my stuff:


I made some of the prototype Pokemon from the Gold / Silver demo! They're not really meant for Brawl, but here they are anyway.





This isn't exactly one of my custom models, but I made it nonetheless. (Huge thanks to shyguybuddy11 for importing it and making it a reality.)


Delfino Plaza Repainted!

I got the textures from the Super Mario Sunshine Repainted texture pack and reworked them to fit Brawl. This meant editing textures and rendering some stuff to match how Brawl did the same for Brawl's textures. Just by looking at it, you wouldn't realize how much extra effort it took to keep the same appearance.
Click for my stuff:


Still alive, just posting the handful of things I made since last post.


Tweeter, Super Mario Bros. 2


SA-TA, Wonder Wickets


Raphael the Raven's Castle, Yoshi's Island
Click for my stuff:



I'm not dead, I've just been focusing on submissions for The Models Resource. Still, I managed to make a handful of small things.


https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/28401/
This mushroom from Super Mario All-Stars battle mode. It's barely worth mentioning.


https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/earthboundmothercustoms/
I also made six different EarthBound enemies. They include...

  • Li'l UFO (and High-class UFO)
  • Worthless Protoplasm (with pink color)
  • Foppy (and Fobby)
  • Cute Li'l UFO (and Beautiful UFO)
  • Mr. Molecule (with alt color)
  • Care Free Bomb
Click for my stuff:


I've been busy with work and The Models Resource, so my models have been on the wayside for the most part. Still, I managed to make some things.


Bumper from Super Mario Maker (4 versions)
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/30725/


Swinging Claw from Super Mario Maker 2 (4 versions)
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/31051/


Dark Wizzerd from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/32049/


Low-Poly Egg Carrier from Sonic Adventure
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/sonicthehedgehogcustoms/model/33236/


Exor from Super Mario RPG
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/supermariorpgcustoms/model/35092/


Fishbone from Kirby 64
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/kirbycustoms/model/35208/
Click for my stuff: