Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Peardian on April 18, 2016, 11:19:01 PM


I've heard some people say that they used to interpret the sprite for this enemy as the winged shells holding up the octopus. Maybe it's because of how the lines never bend, or how the shells seem to go higher/lower, but I've always interpreted the whitish lines as being metal poles. It certainly makes for a more interesting enemy.
Looks pretty sweet. I am now interpreting those poles as antennae so that the octopus gets proper reception for its built-in radio.


Thanks! After posting it, I've heard some people say that they interpreted the enemy's sprite as it holding onto strings attached to the beetles. Looking back at it, I can totally see that, but I think the staff design makes it more interesting.



I don't have a new model ready yet, but I did make this random image. Think of it as part of the image set I made earlier.


(1440x960)
Click for my stuff:


stop making me miss adventure mode.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2016, 02:42:55 AM
stop making me miss adventure mode.
And that's why I don't play Smash 4 that often. lol
Quote from: Peardian on May 13, 2016, 02:30:53 AM
I don't have a new model ready yet, but I did make this random image. Think of it as part of the image set I made earlier.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now I want to see either an animation, a hack or fangame based off that. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

My first Wario series model is done!



Also comes with blocks.




Edit: One more!




Download them both here: http://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/wariocustoms/
Click for my stuff:


Here, have some shinies.



The high-poly versions aren't really suitable for a stage prop, so I also made a low-poly version to go with it. For those of you who like to analyze details, I made both designs of the coin from both the in-game sprite and the official artwork.
Click for my stuff:


I know it's not much, but here's another little thing. This time, it's from Kirby's Dream Land 3.




Edit: Two more!


HB-002 & HB-007
from Kirby's Dream Land 3

Edit: Another Kirby enemy!


Transformer
from Kirby's Dream Course


Edit: Another:


Keyzer
from Wario Land 4
Click for my stuff:


I'm making a new post for this rather than editing my previous one because I feel this is actually something that someone may find useful:



It's a Time Gear from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2!
Download it here

I figure it could be used as a replacement for the Timer item. If not, it could make a neat background prop for Spear Pillar or something.

Edit: Model ahoy!


Barney Bubble
from Yoshi's Island
Click for my stuff:



WE ARE NINTENDO
WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS
YOU CANNOT BEAT US
(AT SMASH BROS.)

Download Here
Click for my stuff:


Oh good. Nightmare fuel.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


These are amazing, I can't believe I never knew about this thread before, I'm looking back through all the pages now.

Surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6iESN7sHA



Download Here


I guess now would be a good time to point out that my models aren't only for Brawl, even if they use Brawl's art style and aren't super high-poly. Someone could port these to Smash 4 if they wanted to, but Brawl will continue to me by quality target.
Click for my stuff:


This stops being a surprise if you often check the custom/edited tag at models resource xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


To be fair, I did post that trailer a few days before I uploaded the model.

Anyway, I made a new thing:


Vibe Scepter, from Super Princess Peach!
Click for my stuff:


Another Super Mario RPG enemy! Maybe someone can turn this one into a background decoration or something.



Download here
Click for my stuff: