Project Mewtwo - The Official KC-MM Thread!

Started by AGFanProduction, December 31, 2012, 09:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Velen on December 31, 2012, 05:33:59 PM
Personally I think the animations need refinement. Majority of the animations seem very stiff and choppy.
Quote from: MarioStar+ on December 31, 2012, 06:20:12 PM
Don't think they can do more...
There's always room for improvement.

And now that I think about it... In some areas, the animations could be improved... Though when I give feedback, I normally don't say much about an animation, unless it looks REALLY wrong...

Most of the animations are acceptable. However when you compare... Say AAA to Melee's. Mewtwo had more... Fluidity in his animations in Melee. Where as here he's barely moving anything else but his arm.

I'd say at most, there should be animation fixes MUCH later on...

Ok Anyway... * Turns on his wii and plays whit Mewtwo*

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 31, 2012, 05:17:14 PM
In the P:M/Brawl+ release, there is only a FitLucario00.pac/.pcs.  There are no other costume files, despite there being interface mods for all the other costumes.
Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 31, 2012, 05:24:37 PM
But you're missing the point.  I'm reporting a problem, one that was clearly an accident due to the nature of the rest of the pack.  Heck I'd switch the model in a heartbeat.  Melee's model in Brawl looks weird to me.  Too bulky and the head is huge.  Doesn't match what Mewtwo really should look like.  Star's model is much nicer.

lol dude I get your point here, I only included one texture so the pack's size would be much more smaller, some ppl doesn't likes to download 30mb+ packs in some cases.
Another reason of why there is only is one texture is because (like you said) Melee Mewtwo's model is not a good option at all, so ppl can just go and replace it with some other recolors or other Lucario/Mewtwo mods, why did I selected Melee Mewtwo's Mod? well it's supposed to be a Melee Mewtwo pack. If it were a Brawl Mewtwo or something then I would use Star's model or Pokedex 3ds Mewtwo's epic model for it.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I was too scared to say What you just said Ag...

I made this before my tv got a Troubleshooting issue:

[Project] Melee Mewtwo v2.00 [Project Melee Preview]

so yeah, enjoy!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




ummmm the SFX u included is in .rwsd lol, And the other download under the SFX section in brawl vault is for super sawndz, is there any download for a single .sawnd like most hacks?

Quote from: rax189 on December 31, 2012, 08:03:49 PM
ummmm the SFX u included is in .rwsd lol, And the other download under the SFX section in brawl vault is for super sawndz, is there any download for a single .sawnd like most hacks?
Oh, that was an accident. It's fixed now.

To use Mewtwo's SFX with Riivolution you have to use the PSA from the Riivolution download, and you have to use the SFX included on this download, in case you haven't checked it out yet:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8489&Vault=audio

That sound pack is very user friendly, just follow the easy tutorials I made and have fun!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Now the question is:  Mhh... whitch texture to choose.....

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 31, 2012, 08:17:30 PM
Oh, that was an accident. It's fixed now.

To use Mewtwo's SFX with Riivolution you have to use the PSA from the Riivolution download, and you have to use the SFX included on this download, in case you haven't checked it out yet:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8489&Vault=audio

That sound pack is very user friendly, just follow the easy tutorials I made and have fun!

Thx one more problem, Wen versing a cpu of mewtwo its AAA was working fine! but wen i tried to do it it wasnt working ._. lol it was just one punch : /

I also have that probleme.... but AG is gone....


And he's gone for a will... did you choose the Correct version of Mewtwo for your mod?

Quote from: MarioStar+ on December 31, 2012, 09:21:40 PM
And he's gone for a will... did you choose the Correct version of Mewtwo for your mod?
Yup, the cpu did it so i know its possible xD

To use the Attack 100 you have to press "A" 2 times quickly and keep pushed the A button till it loops, if you stop pressing the button, the attack100 will autocancel with attack100end.

Attack100 PSAed by KingJigglypuff.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0